Increase spawn cost for planes and helicopters

Just check the last minutes of the last match I played then… I had 2 planes engaging me on opposing angles, and I got both of them…

Honestly you need to can the whinge and stop statchecking and trying to mock rather than actually contribute.

I’m not lying, it’s just you trying to use that as a lameduck reason to dismiss ANYTHING I say because my KDR doesn’t match your precious elitist view…

Stop feeding the whinge, the players listen to you, and ignore the reality that they can do something, because you pass that junk out like sugar…

3 Likes

Please provide link as I will be able to check it after like 6 hours

I’m just telling the truth about how things are

1 Like

You’re absolutely not arguing in good faith.

https://streamable.com/wolxvt

Now let me see you turn around and make out it doesn’t matter…

You absolutely aren’t bound to engaging 1 plane at a time, and it’s absolute pessimism and negativity that leads you to merely rely on it, constantly as your counter.

You used to be all cocky and crap on the old forums with that same old ‘argument’ with the old ‘prove it’ ‘i’ll take out a plane and shoot you up’ routine.

2 Likes

I almost exclusively play SPAAs to grind out my tech trees, it’s so easy when you can take on 3-4 planes at a time, basically free RP and constant nukes.
Try it out.

2 Likes

Watch it and saw what I know I will see.

You were dealing with one plane at the time, other started attacking You after first died

Point stands, You can’t deal with 2 planes at the same time. They didn’t attack You at the same time.

He can’t read sarcasm, watch out

1 Like

You’re just being contrarian… Your point never existed because it’s based on ignorance.

Your KDR doesn’t mean what you think it does, and you feeding this negativity to new players, results in players who just ODL and think themselves above anyone based on thier KDR, or performance in the matches.

That skill bonus, should definitely be revised.

2 Likes

Nope. I’m just telling how things are, it is sad that You don’t want to accept reality.

Most SPAA is not Effective against Air and SPAA can’t fight two planes at the same time

1 Like

cough ASSPARAGUSSSS! cough

1 Like

Just because You can’t use air doesn’t mean that others can’t. I can use both sides quite well so I know which side is much better.

What was this?

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

There is no point in trying to tell You how by shooting an RP-3/HVAR rocket from outside of SPAA Effective range You are able to destroy it without the need of hit as overpreassure works.

Then there is no point in showing how guided armament can be seen at B.R where SPAA doesn’t have HE-VT or AA rockets, which means that air can take out SPAA outside od its Effective range without an issue.

Then there is no point in telling You that You can’t deal with two planes at the same time as they only need to hit Your gunner to make You unable to do anything (can be done with armament that just lands near You because of overpreassure)

I played both sides and that is why I know how things are. You can try to defy reality but that won’t change much.

You can stomp Your feet all You want on this forum but I will always tell the truth ;)

1 Like

Stop making so many excuses and moving the goalposts… It becomes clearer that no matter the evidence that’s produced to you, because it doesn’t actually suit what you’re trying to FEED everyone, IT WOULDN’T ACTUALLY MATTER…

Stop feeding the whinge.

My KDR doesn’t matter, and the way I use my roles aren’t of a problem… It’s this mindset that comes from your elitism that everyone has to be good, otherwise they aren’t succeeding, or that they can’t say anything because they aren’t on that level.

I’ve actively had people approach me ingame because they are lost and really stuck on ‘‘this’’ sort of issue, and it’s SAD that some even end up seeing this ‘You can’t do anything about it, and I’m better than you’ stance, against someone who even suggests to play something different, or at least play it because it’s needed, and better than having them just come in, unabated.

I don’t lie…

3 Likes

You are the one trying to defy how SPAA is made by saying that You can take more than one SPAA at a time.

You are so sensetive about it that You didn’t see that I haven’t even mentioned that. I’m talking about what SPAA can or can’t do and in what it is effective.

You do.

Sure, dealing with fixed wing aircraft by parking your tank on an incline isn’t a fix-all but a Heli just hovering in one spot slinging ATGMs is easy.

Tanks have range finders.
You can adjust your sighting for distance.
At BRs where tanks have LRF it’s instant. All you gotta do then is fire away.

It’s really not complicated.

Omg, really i want you see play top tiers or mayby you are just cheating using mods that give plane and heli postion away. Even spaa pantsir is having trouble against top tier jets now.

Buddy, do your eyes work? Even without thermals you can see helis hovering even at treetop level. They’re really not hard to miss unless your sightlines are blocked by solid cover and/or adequate concealment - Which also works to block CAS from seeing you.

Vision and awareness are two-way streets.

There’s also audio if they’re close enough, and jets at high alt produce contrails.

1 Like

All of this falls flat on it’s face if the helicopter isn’t perfectly stationary and decides to ignore LWRs (if applicable).

Sure but most heli players; including myself sometimes when I opt to use ATGM loadouts, choose to more often than not find a place to sit, enable hover and then just sling missiles at their leisure. They don’t even bother relocating, making finding and countering them even with a tank extremely easy.

Of course, but why take into consideration that some can use the air?

1 Like