Increase spawn cost for planes and helicopters

Same for the Maus, it relies on light tanks making mistakes. A light tank that is being played properly can play with the Maus indefinitely before finishing it.

There is difference when player can do something and when he can’t.

Can player destroy light tanks with a Maus by just using tank properly? Yes

Can player destroy plane without Air making a mistake of coming at him from an angle that it can be shoot at? No

With Maus against light tanks it relies on Your skill and what decisions You make, against air it relies on air making a mistake

A Maus player can’t do anything to defend himself.
He has to rely on the light tank player approaching him improperly.

I can take on 3-4 planes at a time in my SPAA.

Nope. He relies on his skill.

Of course, especially that even the best SPAA players can’t deal with two planes at the same time that cooperate in order to destroy it.

What absolute drivel…

2 Likes

Ok, tell me how You deal with both planes attacking You when one is attacking from other direction than the other. Can’t wait to see that as when I was playing in best teams they knew that two planes will always win against one SPAA.

No, he doesn’t. The scores of Maus and Jagdtigers that I just ran circles around however I wanted had 0 chance.

There was nothing they could do about me as long as I didn’t choose to mlve in front of them.

If Maus/Jagdtiger player allows that to happen that is his mistake, he could prevent that from happening.

They could not put themself in that situation by properly playing their vechicle. Again they could do something about it. Show me a replay of a game where You are doing it and I can tell You what a Maus player could do in that situation.

Dude, stop feeding the whinge…

You’re so fixated on planes always being the best and so OP that it becomes annoying because all you do is feed that trope to new players who WILL NOT look to even get better BECAUSE ‘everyone keeps saying about it being so bad’…

Constantly I am running SPAA and I’m constantly getting multiple kills.

You may think the KDR matters, but I don’t… I run my SPAA to save the team and often I even spawn 4-5 times, AND IT’S NOT FEEDING THE ENEMY…

It’s performing a vital role.

Stop feeding the whinge… It makes people pessimist and defeatist, leading to this ODL nonsense we have to endure.

KDR only matters to you, in a gamemode where you can respawn… That mentality, is ignorant of that fact… This isn’t single round, single life nonsense.

2 Likes

It actually only takes one even, but you can’t handle accepting I can track 4 so you need to stop being such a feeder…

Because you are.

1 Like

SPAA can’t take 3-4 planes at the same time. It takes only 2 planes to deal with any SPAA in the game. Lying won’t help new players but rather make them waste time on grinding something which is not effective.

And if You get multiple kills with SPAA:

You can always provide us some screanshoots of that happening.

1 Like

blah blah blah, constant nonsense… You were looking at my replays weren’t you, you should do so more and watch, because you will see it.

I don’t take screenshots of my missions screens as I’m not as fixated on that nonsense as you seem to be…

1 Like

And just to be clear, this is absolute hogwash…

So You are saying that You can do that ‘constantly’ yet You fail to provide any evidence for that… right. I should dig up 1000 of Your replays because You can’t provide anything to back up Your claims, lmao.

Sorry but if 2 planes attack You approaching from different angles, You can’t shoot at them at the same time.

Lying to players is worse that just admitting that there is something wrong with the game ;)

1 Like

Describe what they should be doing please. Their only chance is a position that can’t be flanked or support by teammates, but since all you care about is 1 vs. 1 scenarios, the teammates don’t count. So now the only chance they have is hugging a tight corner that only has one opening.

Give me a situation, best would be replay that I can analyse.

What kind of map we are playing? What is the objective? etc.

Just use the average Gaijin-favorite close quarters map. Any of them. A 1 vs. 1 of a Maus vs. M56.

Again, we would need to see the battle itself. What is the objective, what both players want from it etc. It is not as simple as plane attacking the tank ;).

I once shot down an aircraft with US M50, it was hilariously stupid.

Someone decent enough will acknowledge Maus’ flaws and be open to very limited amount of angles at any time.

You make him approach you improperly.

1 Like