If you could, how would you re-balance CAS in Ground Battles?

Typo. I meant A2A aircraft

Fair A2A with actual a2a loadouts should definitely be cheaper than strike if they’re to be left in ground, things with ground strike capability def need to be raised in price

1 Like

Some things yes, some things no. It depends on what and what BR. Personally I think unguided weapons above 10.0 should actually be made a little cheaper, or remain the same and guided weapons made a little more expensive.

For example. There is no incentive to use unguided bombs on the tornado Gr1 because they are the same SP cost as GBUs and a TPod.

just make em need to kill more then 1 player or scout 2 enemies , ppl are pretty much just spawning the little rat tank , scouting 2-3 targets and bringing a full loaded ass plane with 10 tons of bombs to trow into you at less then 2 minutes of a match …

3 Likes

You’re the one coping.
I would 100% fine with allowing people to take SPAA into ARB, aka treating everyone the same.

2 Likes

I guess, Gaijin just “balanced” CAS, lol

The worst possible approach, but this is what we get for not having a proper mode for tankers

2 Likes

where can I download this game mode?
hehe…

This seems to affect everything that relies on explosive mass to kill, including howitzers.

I wish we could. Killing Pantsir S1s would be so fun on release day.

It’s simple, delete Pantsir S1

At lower BR the view is what kills SPAA ,just cant see shit.

1 Like

Depends on the SPAA. SPAA is a problem in part because you can’t practice/experience the style/different guns/chassis properly as too few targets compared to ground vehicles. Obviously since most are not the CAS mains who just play air in GF (now that has to be niche).

You couldn’t even have a test mode as AI will never beat what a player can do in terms of “tactics”.

And of course many use low SPAA at spawn in a retaliatory way (and bad pilots get sucked into spawn + SPAA at spawn “duels”), which is the worst way to use them and survive.

I only used them for TD/capping really (Swedish 2.7 is probably best event/task vehicle ever as ground attack), but when I had good games in them in terms of AA I was NOT sitting at spawn (think I took out 3-4 US planes at 5.7 Japan while they were attacking me, not my team).

Allow planes to first spawn with any loadout. And block SPAA from first spawn.

Well thats something I never expected to hear, and I lost braincells simply reading it.

Why should SPAA drivers be prevented from spawning a vehicle first?

Because especially high tier SAMs are very powerful (mainly the Pantsir) and have very limited to no anti tank capabilities.

And that’s why everyone else has to be penalised as well?

Not everyone, just OP high tier SAMs.

So increasing SP cost for specific SPAA?

1 Like