Hungarian Ground Forces

This would be too weak. Even the French tractor has better firepower

4 Likes

Yeah, I think the Opel Blitz with the Gebauer 1939.M machine guns would be a better alternative.

1 Like

Hungary Air Force is there such a thing or could it be done. @atta26hu

1 Like

As in, could a Hungarian Air Subtree be made?

Absolutely, I made a Hungarian Air Subtree for addition to the Italian tech tree:

Also a Hungarian air subtree is coming to the Italian tech tree in the next update ‘Alpha Strike’ in a few days. However it is incomplete and for now is only from rank IV to VIII.

2 Likes

Yes thx.

2 Likes

Sorry for coming in late, a tech tree couldn’t be made. A sub-tree is plausible (like the one Victory linked) but still at cold-war, modern day era it would bring copy paste.

I dont know if we had modernizations of air vehicles in the cold war, I dont remember seeing any sadly.

1 Like

I know that Szu-22M3 is the only Hungarian modified version. Most Cold War fighters were unified. The Tu-2, for example, were directly the war examples that had traces of enemy bullets here and there. Also the Yak-3P. The Czech parts of the Il-10 were new.
But where you did, I posted a video showing the World War II air force at the National Defense University in Zrínyi.
Try telling these smart Gaijin leaders, it’s spelled wrong, for example not Turan, but Turán. Not Zrinyi, but Zrínyi. I wrote to them, but they don’t want to fix it.
I see it in front of me and now I present 40M Nimród instead of Nimrod.

2 Likes

ZMNE film - 05 (A M. Néphadsereg története 1945-1956) I.- II. rész (youtube.com)

1 Like

Got my hands on some pics from the KMW factory. Shows multiple 2A7HUs and possibly some 2A7A1 Hulls.

1 Like

What got modified in the szu 22m3?