Hungarian Ground Forces

called it

5 Likes

Rip low tier Hungarian planes. BENELUX gets the whole subtree day one tho

2 Likes

Its some sort of Gaijin tradition to absolutely slaughter any and all Hungarian camouflages

1 Like

was slightly distracted from f4f ice seething, but yeah the camo is atrocious

@PacketlossRedux btw does the 2a7hu have dm11 now and do we wanna check what gajin would do? xD

the tank commander already debunked that CEO’s crowd-pleasing disinformation. Besides, even the 2A7V uses it, thus also its upgrades/evolutions.

I bring you guys new toys.
This looks like the hungarian dkyranger configurarion.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for the Toldi and the Turan II to be added to the tech tree. It seems horrible and stupid to me that two tanks that entered service and combat are only premium, event tanks and impossible to obtain. If only they were prototypes that They only remained on paper, or only one was made, but tanks that were produced in series should not remain like this.

7 Likes

It’s kinda the same situation as a lot of other nations, for example for germany there is still the Stug IV, Luchs, WW2 artilleries like the Hummel is yet to be added. My hope that they will come evenetually. But boy it would nice to see a ww2 themed update sometime soon.

5 Likes

Me too. Just make a different skin for the premium ones and add the normal tanks to the tree.
Or add the tanks to the tree with full metal plate skirts or just without them.

There are so many ways that they could be readed to the tree.

4 Likes

Since Hungary got added as a sub-tree for italy, shouldn’t this post be closed down?

1 Like

This suggestion is for a Independent Hungarian TT Not an Hungarian Subtree. A similar thing happened to the South African TT suggestion on the old forums where the suggestion is still up inspite of the addition of the South African Subtree since that suggestion also advocates South Africa to be a independent TT

5 Likes

But would Gaijin even be willing to remove a sub-tree and make it it’s own?
Especially if that means making Italy worse

1 Like

That probably wont happen. Honestly, someone needs to do a Machinary of war discussion about what vehichles could be added to the hungarian techtree, and this topic could easily be locked. Or we can just keep the way is, and nobady has to write another topic.

Especially if that means making Italy worse

Except not really, if anything the contrary is true since Gaijin added a bunch of pointless copy n paste Soviet built vehicles in the Italian TT , especially the Air TT with the only sole excuse is that Hungary operated them and also they are becoming increasingly more lazy when implementing vehicles

4 Likes

I dont know if it will be locked, it depends on the moderators.

As I and others said that this forum post is about Hungarian ground forces/vehicles and not specifically about the sub-tree.

4 Likes

It hasn’t happened yet and the likelyness of it (especially for a country such as Hungary) is very low, but the possibility should never be ruled out.

3 Likes

seems the KF-41 SPAA has been revealed

4 Likes

i mean, its a skyranger turret on a kf41
its not realy that special.
The turrets version that exist are all already known

1 Like

He 70K and He 46E-2Un

1 Like