Hello everybody! Do you think that with the recent changes to certain radar missiles flight performances such as aim120, aim7, r77, mica, etc...it makes infared dogfight missiles underwhelming

so I can say f-35 has best radar because you don’t have a real source

if we are going ingame like he is, you are wrong.

Gimbal is a lot more important then other stuff which is not represented ingame anyway

1 Like

he said the F35 radar will be the same as f15C radar I’ve lost it already

well gimbal wise yeah?, maybe not scan speed and range

that’s why I did say AESA radars need a rework

thats not going to fix the gimbal issue, if anything it might make it worse lol

Your entire source is “I made it the fuck up” and an article that just waffles without providing any real info from what I can see.

F-15C GE

That’s pretty much what I meant

you said your source is trust me bro you have no right to talk

All your “sources” are trust me bro

If they redo bol the way it works irl it won’t be as unflarable as you might think
image



2 Likes

Just learn about how an AESA radar work first and how to compare them based to OSINT feeded assumptions. That would be for the best of this discussion.

I gave an actual source

where is yours oh right “trust me bro”

but an AESA rework is gonna save the 70°± monster for ingame :)

1 Like

I’d like to see how that ends up working in-game
Also, being forced to fly away from the enemy to flare effectively is a massive positioning disadvantage holy

Not to mention the problem of which planes get this

That article has 0 numbers or actual values though
It doesn’t really prove anything does it?

and its official your trust me bro isn’t anything you made it up because it doesnt exist your obsession with radar gimbal is insane

Every plane with BOL, I know swedish BOL work like this, F-14 too, don’t know much more than that tho

4th diagram shows “notching” works too :)

1 Like

cause Radar gimbal quite literally dictates how a plane plays ingame?

2 Likes

Because radar gimbal is a massive advantage to have.

It’s just an article that waffles about the radar while providing no real information about it.
I don’t see how that is a valid source