more like j10c rematch lol
Slight edit, first in production multifunction ESA radar. Thales said it so it’s true, since everyone is just believing marketing brochures.
And that’s exactly what we’re trying to say. Doing it first doesn’t mean an automatic leap overtime.
F-15C had operational APG-63v2 before Rafale was operational
Which is generationally better since it’s AESA
we need to see that we did J-16 vs rafale but I don’t think we know who “won”
But this is talking production, not what went operational first.
hmmm, what was that I saw earlier?
why is the J-10C carrying the triple racks lmao
rage baiting french mains with this one
Nah I’m enjoying the bait dw.
because that was my first match with the J-10C in sim, so i took bombs for some free RP
at least the pakis have a decent camo, why can’t China or the us have a decent livery
because they are boring
“low visibility”
someone gave him backshots
Ngl you cooked with that reply
Su-30SM2 did
Spoiler
Still has a higher win rate and kill per spawn somehow.



