Hello everybody! Do you think that with the recent changes to certain radar missiles flight performances such as aim120, aim7, r77, mica, etc...it makes infared dogfight missiles underwhelming

and we have the goated f15E teammates using gbu39 getting 40+ ground targets more reason to get f15E

chaffless notch is close to multipath alt like 100m or less

There’s no way you’re serious

you realize the NE AA is always watching and a hill wont save you when the missiles are almost top down from s300 you admit NE AA is broken

I disagree

I don’t care

lmaooooo

any laughing on a internet argument usually means anger please don’t use that

Something I wholeheartedly agree with.

1 Like

“needs to be fixed”

ok bro

1 Like

so you dont care about just being wrong?

that explains alot

2 Likes

Like 2/3 of these are just things the game doesn’t have yet

1 Like

chaffless notch is rare so I don’t care about it there is a reason we bring more chaff than flares

It’s actually a pretty consistent thing to do
but now I believe you’re doing what’s called moving goalposts

1 Like

I’m not moving anything but you expect me to notch AA in NE that is on my whole jet 360 degrees of my plane there is no way to notch that

ok but you see, this is NEEDED right NOW

Rafale suffers man!
It couldn’t compete with 5th gens that we don’t even have in-game yet otherwise!

😭🙏

To be fair, that has been the case for like everything after props, it all required new mechanics for every little thing added to the game.

we need a rafale and f22 rematch which will be avoided by both airforces… but not in war thunder

I mean you could but the F22 would be a big red buzzer sounding you’re incorrect, by your logic the Japanese are leading the curve.