Hello everybody! Do you think that with the recent changes to certain radar missiles flight performances such as aim120, aim7, r77, mica, etc...it makes infared dogfight missiles underwhelming

It really doesn’t

Yo, punctuation.

Also, just learn how to flare seeker shutoff.
It’s actually pretty gimped compared to what it could be.

1 Like

Yo, punctuation.

wait until he finds out that all IRCCM missiles are underperforming in the IRCCM part (par the R-73 idk about that one)

Mmmmm, big map, slower gameplay, no multipath, genuine tactics 🤤
I gotta stop before I need a change of pants

1 Like

AMRAAMs with 5m multipath would be so peak

i meant more so IR missile but ARH seekers would be cool if they go changed a little, tho they are alot harder to find info about on

I don’t really like the idea of slower gameplay
Having missiles be hard enough to defeat to allow for larger maps also doesn’t sound like fun.

Not to mention fuel, there are top tier planes which run out of fuel despite carrying all the fuel they have available without sacrificing missiles

AAM-3 is harder to dodge than a fakour

Oh, nerfed multipath would also be nice

1 Like

Gee, it’s almost like you’re comparing a terrible missile vs the best IR missile for most scenarios.

how to ruin the game: make multipath 5 meters and NE UNPLAYABLE

Just

Notch

2 Likes

AAM-3 is underperforming

Spoiler

like most IR´s

notch 1000 S-300 and 1000 2s6

Do you scroll reels while climbing?
Nah, I get it, it definitely wouldn’t be for everyone, that’s just the kind of gameplay I like tbh

I dread non-gimped AAM-3
F-2A ADTW to 13.3 when

I mean, with props (definitely bombers) sure lol

But I don’t really play props

1 Like

would only be seeker and pull which is what almost every other IR missile is underperforming aswell but still scary

The 2S6 is quite easy to beat, especially in something with guided weapons