Helicopters = worst addition to war thunder

Proven wrong? Tell me, which heli gets ATGMs from the beginning.

Look at what i replied to with a quote from other post. You know the game is unbalanced yet all pro OP CAS support it. Why do you support an unfair, unbalanced game? Not just about ATGM 's. same individuals spamming the same crap even though its wrong, says it all, says what you are all about, thick as thieves!

2 Likes

You are quoting me, where I say that a helicopter with ATGMs is not free and write that I am proven wrong. So, where am I wrong, when I say that a tank killed by a heli with an ATGM is not a free kill?

Im just saying what i think, you want to make it about ATGM’s. Im just pointing out what i think about PRO OP CAS club

1 Like

Then why did you quote my post about ATGM economics just to write something entirely unrelated?

Because its a typical balance CAS counter post. I picked on your reply because i recognise you and i know you have been around for many years. Im not going to reply to all of them
, tbh is the same shit every thread, anspd gaijin are ignorant

So you just quote a random.post from another player you know and “react to it” by posting something completely unrelated? Got it!

You don’t like being killed in the first minute of the match do to a heli rush that you cant do anything about?

Don’t like getting beamed by a missile from 4km away by a single pixel in the sky with just about no way to counter it?

Sounds like its just a skill issue.

1 Like

Tanks should not be on the ground with out air support, from the start

Then allow fighters to be spawned and give ground forces AA protection.

1 Like

I am all for SP reduction for aircraft and a increase in ordinance costs

1 Like

It’s just another poorly thought out system, bombs are insanely cheap, AP belts are insanely expensive and the cost of anything stands in no relation to the capabilities… any first life without just outright dying but doing the most basic things guarantees an air spawn.

2 Likes

All this talk about realistic is pure and utter scutter. Everything is back to front

1 Like

What’s wrong with their implementation. It has some faults but they can be ironed out. The base it is built on is very good.

I like “skilled” Helis, aka the AH-1G or UH-1B or any heli without CCIP, but only if they only use rockets and not missiles. It’s fun to Heli rush with them and try and get kills with the rockets. Even Helis with CCIP but low rocket count are fun.

Although I can def understand the frustration with top tier Helis, though. My advice is to check to see if someone spawned an SPAAG and stick with them. If not, spawning one is somewhat of an option (although not terribly effective). Other than that, kinda straight outta luck.

Its not though, helicopters also should have air support as well as tanks

What part of it is really good? They’re flying black holes with little to no interior modules as if they’re not filled to the brim with electronics and having shells rips the thing apart has zero consequences.

All of this is just for show I guess, and not at all important for the functioning of the aircraft.

At least we won’t have to worry about helicopters flying without tails if they just don’t come off at all anymore.

1 Like

The flightmodel and flightphysics exceedes anything the tanks had in driving physics right from the start.

Well the FM was wonky at the start but they immidiately fixed it. Tanks are still not modelled tonthat degree after almost a decade.

The controls are detailled as.well.as the inner workings. Again not modelled on tanks.

The DM is off but tanks aren’t really different. Reports suggest that even nonpenetrating hits could disable a tanks electronics in ww2. So this is on oar with tanks isn’t it?

I was talking about the implementation. I.e. how well they are represented in the game. What you are talking about isn’t implementation but periphery.

I am on a mission to get aircraft same SP cost as tanks and increase ordinance