Heat (fs) in WW2 era

I will absolutely admit that I play arcade for the most part, and am generally unqualified here- but that does not mean my perspective cannot be valuable.

Ill cede the point when someone more qualified tells me about it, but I would appreciate it if you talked about my arguments, not what mode I play.

1 Like

Sorry mate if you don’t play a game then don’t comment on it.I have never played Sim so I dont pretend to be a sim expert arguing with sim experts.

yeah Tiger 2 has the best gun at the BR AND some of the best armor at the BR while also being not that slow overall. That said, it’s still very unfun and very questionable for medium tanks 0.7 br below you to be frontally penetrating your ufp without large downsides of its own

Fight the argument, not the person. I am perfectly willing to offer my thoughts on sim (I have done so a few times), but when they correct me I am willing to accept it.

Even people outside the direct discussion field can have valuable input.

1 Like

It’s funny actually ,hardly surprising we are disagreeing so badly on things.I wouldn’t take a 103kv out on Arcade but it’s great in GRB.

The whole concept of being hit by something you cant see is pure GRB and non existent in Arcade.

I always thought “That zenderkarHaven seems like a sensible chap so why does he talk such shit about Swedish vehicles” .Now I know we are on about two different things in many ways : )

I sure would struggle as Sweden in Arcade at 4BR with that light armour.

Well and truly a tangent here.

I’ve changed up my focus in battle to no longer prioritise capture points and have been playing conservatively to try an maximise my vehicle lifespan.

I managed a few good nice matches with the Tiger 105mm and Panther 2,

Over 9 games averaged 4:1 in the tiger and 2:1 in panther ii. In the matches where I scored more than 6 kills I was placed 1st - 3rd in team placement.

I’m not presenting this as evidence that you are wrong or anything rather that I was expecting to take a much larger penalty by playing selfishly based on your breqkdown above.

You lose completely the point. Im no comparing those tanks with the M51 just using the same stupid arguments used for defend the low BR of the M51 on German tanks and of course with no surprise in the precise moment i do this the people lose his mind.

M36B2 has a similar HEATFS at 5.7. less penetration but much more post pen damage.

Is easy to destroy and only can shot “bad” HEATFS so.

Of course is german.

I dont l2p nothing. Im not the guy here need 400mm of pen at 6.0.

Again is similar, so why germany cant have acces to 305 mm HEATFS at 5.7 like the others???

All the other german tanks are fine in his actual BR with the only exception pf Leopard 1 probably. But like i said when you use the arguements on german tanks the people start complaining how bad idea is.

The irony being ofc that the Leo 1 went up because people complained about HEAT-FS/Cold war MBTs especially in their WW2 meta. I personally think the Leo 1 is meh too, but others swear by it that play Germany and I just dont get it myself.

If the Leo goes down, other nations MBTs have to go down too in tandem, and suddenly you have the vickers MBTs fighting Tiger IIs again for example.

The pz4s could probably do with an entire 1.0 br bump and still be incredibly powerful.

They have the same gun as the 4.3 jagpanzers and somehow only 3.3/3.7. You can take them as reserve for panther d and defeat t26s

The guns work but the only reason the Jagdpanzer IV works is because it has armor at the front.
Pz IVs are super squishy. A KV-1 has an easier time to kill a Pz IV then vice versa.

A 4.3 or 4.7 Pz IVs would only meet tanks with superior mobility, armor and gun traverse speed, meaning 90% of enemies can just click and point the Pz IV.

It’s the same with Panthers. They would be incredible mid tanks, if it wasn’t for their armor.

Even a Firefly at 4.7 is better protected, has faster gun traverse and a more powerful gun.

… Wha? Turret traverse, sure. But the rest? No.

If they are so powerfull and are underiered 1.0 BR according to you, why you have this pathetic stats???

1 Like

Why are italian and japanese planes often overtiered 0.7 or even 1.0 BR?
Or why are american late-war props at such low BR compared to competition?

Same answer.

4 Likes

And your extremly poor and negative K/D is “cuz bad germans teams too” LOL.
Follow your criteria the Charioter is undertired in one point and should be moved to 7.3 right???
Allies fanboys and his hysteria with germany machines…

I have never understood why people think Tiger is a great vehicle in WT. Maybe the Tiger II, but the first one was always worse than panther for me.

It makes me chuckle seeing people trying to portray it as some kind of very good machine but in wrong hands all the time.

Charioteer is quite capable at 7.7 yes. It’s a 50s tanks after all. However, lack of APHE means it’s a wingman medal farmer.

Also, perhaps look up my name on sth like behind the name when choosing to use pronouns if the choice of profile picture is not self-evident.

also wow, an average player dares exist! Such wow, so amazing. Also, I think that would just make my positive KD with the jagpanzer 4 even more egregious no - especially seeing it’s my first ever casemate that I’ve no idea how to play beyond “act like a firefly that can one click enemies” And given time to spade (10-20 games, unless it’s a KV-1 zis 5 which you can spade in 1 game after getting parts apparently), stats around 100 games in a vehicle should be fairly swell.

Wow, average person exists. Scary. Terrifying even!

Cough german M48 memories cough

xD

Personally I enjoyed tiger I and VK4501P myself (the event tank).

Literally just angle and have funi times.

Thats no explain how someone can suggest move a entire BR point one tank when his best resutl are 30% win ratio and negative K/D too.

Thats was explained one millon times. But here we go again:

1 Like

It has the same firepower as the 4.3 Jagdpanzer IV, equal mobility and a turret that allows it to be used more flexibly.