Heat (fs) in WW2 era

Like i said lets use these arguemnts on germany tank too.
RU-251 paper armor and 5.7 gun (according to some people here this point is valid, right?) should return to 6.7.
Spz LGS another paper armor, very long reload and of course same horrible post pen damage than M51. Should be moved to 6.3 or 6.0.
Leopard 1 in 8.0 ??? hell no, is just paper amor and exactly the same damage than M51 105 gun so his 7.3 is well deserved (If any allies main between 6.3 and 6.7 cry when his 105 gun convert his armor in papaer just repeat the same “skill issue dude” )
Jagpdanzer 4-5 in 6.3… no is a 5.7 gun with a poor amormed platform should be moved to 5.7 or 6.0 aswell.
If anyone dont agree with this changes is because “skill issue” .

Okay. We can move them down and move the m51 to 5.7

Why not ??? if Germany is infested of postwar tanks between 5.7 to 6.7, i dont see why not.

In any case, im going to go play 6.0 or 6.7 germany. Cant decide which to do rn.

This what I am finding too. It’s like you are punished for not using HE to hit a soft target.
It do carry HE as an option generally and I get it that you should carry HE but APHE just doing nothing ,its like firing a ghost shell.Yes I have looked at the weak spots for the M109 etc so it’s not a skill issue.

Base on my experience, the 6.7 is a sweet spot as I find the uptier to 7.7 isn’t that brutal compared to say, 7.7 vs 8.7 or 5.7 vs 6.7, most 7.7s are just mostly horrible vehicles and can be dealt with easily by most 6.7s.

1 Like

Im leaning towards 6.7. The tiger 1 is fun but i really like the jagdtiger and arado combo

Classic daily moment image

3 Likes

I thought about buying one but I’m too invested in M6 with 90mm

1 Like

I would say it’s a good investment - I only have the normal one.

I do the same in a German SP to Shermans and IS/KVs, its called flanking.

I find it is only certain BRs where the Era/technology mix is an issue 6-7 is one such BR as its armour reliance against pure armour destruction.

I guess props vs jets is an issue and no night vision vs night vision is another.

Well then, that I shall.

Ru 251: Highly mobile (90km/h), and with a significantly lower silhouette then the M-51. Given the sheer speed difference, well worth the BR bump compared to the M-51 right now. Also has far better velocity.

Spz. LGS: More mobile, far lower silhouette then the M-1, nd its recoiless rifle can shoot over objects without the tank being exposed. Has a 20mm autocannon as well, significantly better then the M-51s .30cals.

JPz 4-5: Far more mobile (77km/h) with a reverse gearbox and faster reload, plus a lower silhouette and far better velocity. Its also only .3 above the M-51.

Leopard I: Armed with one of the best cannons for its BR (The 105mm L7), and is faster, lower silhouette, and better armored. Its an excellent tank for its BR, and has 7.62s that are pretty good at AA work.

All are fine at their currwnt BRs, and from what I am looking at, the Ru 251 could go up a tad. edited based on feedback.

2 Likes

How is it a 5.7 gun, its far better

undertiered

Seems fine where its at

This screams “I’m a bad player who doesn’t understand the game very well” ngl. The Leopard 1 does just fine at 8.0. The lack of armor is not a great hindrance as most MBTs don’t have good armor and the Leo1’s gun and mobility are great. Simply learn how to play tanks that don’t hold your hand and kiss you on the forehead.

Again, gun is far better than 5.7. It’s fine where it’s at currently.

7 Likes

makes no sense either, ru251 is perfectly fine at its current BR and if anything needs a reload buff (to counteract the reload nerf given to it when it was much lower BR) (the gun reloads very slowly for a 90mm with this much crew)

2 Likes

Are you aware he only plays Arcade and this is a realistic discussion?

no but thats telling as to why he thinks that

1 Like

Saying heavies rely purely on their armor is a bit misleading when the heavies at those tiers have guns as potent as the German long 88/105mm, Russian 122mm, and American 105/120/155mm, no?

1 Like

The old Forum is missing for that.

8 Likes

No it’s not

Ah, okay. I was just basing off some complaints I have seen, so I will cede the point.