Germany should also get the KF41 Lynx

Tracked Boxer 120 would be better, and hungary can get this variant

remains to be seen tbh

nah they only got the variant which is in game.
they will have an adapted one for the HERO 120 system but its not the one above, its this one

Hungary in Italy kinda ruined it a bit for Germany.

Imagine Hungary getting the KF51 Panther while Germany doesn’t.

There’s also a KF41 with a 120mm cannon, but only Hungary tested it.

Are all those things going to be exclusive to Hungary/Italy while Germany gets none?

Hungary didnt test the kf41 with 120mm cannon lol. That was done in germany

2 Likes

There is 3 KF51 variants we know of ,now as well.
So Germany will get one

Of corse. I just get one thing : Germany will not get (my lovely) kf-41 at any it version.

Devs trait : not use by bundeswehr and bye-bye kf-51 for Germany

Do you have an article on that? I might have confused something with all this KF41, KF51, Lynx, etc.

Has Germany even ordered one or expressed interest in acquiring one? It’s been some time since I watched anything on it, but the last thing I heard was that we are focusing on upgrading/getting the 2A8s, with no news on the KF51 for Germany itself.

Kf-41 = lynx
kf-51 panther
Kf-51 evo 120mm version for Hungary

1 Like

KF-41 is the lynx the KF-41 120 wasnt tested in hungary, KF-51 evo is the one hungary is getting

1 Like

I thought they were referring to the Lynx 120 with this statement: ‘Following the initial success in Hungary, Rheinmetall participates with the Lynx 41 in competitions in Eastern Europe, the USA, and Australia.’ …since the article is also about the Lynx 120, but apparently, they just meant the standard KF41 test (or success) they conducted in Hungary.

yeah hungary rn dosent have plans on any KF-41-120 and as of rn we still need to get a lot of info from it, hopefully we see it in the eurosatory of this year

Well, it definitely would be an amazing addition. Adding unfinished prototypes doesn’t seem like a problem for them anyway.

But in my opinion, Germany should get them too. Hungary should be in Germany’s tree anyway, and Italy can be merged with, I don’t know, Spain/Portugal, but I haven’t looked into it enough to know if that makes sense.

But i have seen perspective version of kf-41 for Germany:
i
changed aps for era.

not really ERA its some kind of NERA

In horizont we see many Ussr objects and it will be hard time for others

yup only the standard KF41 they are talking about

The USSR gets their Object-xy, and we get those. Win/Win

Two at least of the HERO system is implemented

Maybe i don’t understand something (i don’t know german good and translator can be incorrect)