Germany should also get the KF41 Lynx

Actually we can, the first batch of the hungarian lynx was produced, designed and assembled in germany.

ok then lets make that 4

KF51 130mm - German
KF51 130mm Hero 120 -German
KF51 EVO 120mm - Hungarian (doesnt exist yet)
KF51 on Leopard 2a4 chassis - German

1 Like

No way. We doesn’t have any prototypes of that. Objects was real (and it still be)

@Dadadudu did u even see the newest KF51 on leo 2a4 chassis yet?

@Dadadudu do you also know theres a Kf-31?

I think my offer will be better for it survivability and firepower.

I only saw that video when it came out, but I already forget everything that was said one minute after lol, didn’t really paid attention

thats the one yeah, basicaly will be shown of for real in eurosatory, expected to maybe be a leo2ax propasal or upgrade kit for leo 2a4 users

Perhaps… or maybe the gaijin implementation is so bad thats why its horrible in game.

Kf-31:

Kf-41:

2 Likes

Yes these

This looks epic as well

2 Likes

I think both because aps can’t give protection for kinetics and it missing its features. In offered version it’s just more easy to give settings for vehicle (sorry, i can have mistakes because i don’t speak english so often)

1 Like

this is the good stuff

4 Likes

Of course. But whelled version is probably photoshop.

yeah, but thats the lovely thing about modularity its changed easily,
Besides that i dont know why so many complain about the tracked version, I dont dislike it

I don’t know why. I like it at all.

1 Like

Yes, they are all gut.

Now we only need to get Gaijin to add all of those into the game, give PUMA its MELLS + Schwerer Waffenträger Infanterie, the KF31/41s tracked and wheeled if available (and in the future KF51s), Panzerhaubitze 2000 (I seriously have no clue why that thing is still not in the game in 2024…), this new wheeled Boxer Howitzer, etc. Lots of stuff available.

And Leopard 2 Revolution or Leopard 2-140 with a 140mm smoothbore gun.

It does not matter if germany uses it or not, they developed it. They get it.

1 Like

Kf-41, 31 is only tracked. Because abbreviation translated as tracked vehicle. Boxer can be tracked or wheeled