Germany should also get the KF41 Lynx

literaly when the ammo storare in the chassis gets hit it goes up in flames, just like the russian space programm tanks

1 Like

exactly, it has effectively as much armor as a 2S38 and the fuel tank on that thing makes it sometimes more survivable

Same can be said for you considering you can’t stand a different playstyle or even think about the fact that KD isnt the only statistic ever. I stopped caring about KD and shit and I have more fun than the sad sweats who cry over KD

no wonder why i just saw my stats on the PUMA, when i had the PUMA for the first time i was during the time i sucked at war thunder, now i get an average of 3 to 4 kills per match

1 Like

I meant 2s38 2.0 as in an undertiered nightmare as a premium

That’s a lie. PUMA on launch week was absurd, i got 3 nukes in 3 games. 8.3 was a big mistake for that vehicle.

He means it’s not great as of rn lack of, not when it came out

8.3 was a bit too low, but it didnt help that the average player decided to keep throwing HEAT at the IFV covered in NERA, but 10.0 is too high as well

Yeah that was my bad.

I don’t think that 10.0 is too high. A lot of soft vehicles in this br, and you are not that soft urself. I use both the Vilkas and the PUMA on my 12.3 line-up and they are pretty ok.

Just because a vehicle can be used at a higher br doesn’t mean it belongs there. Everything that makes the PUMA great is practically useless at 10.0+ unless it’s APS gets fixed and it gets SPIKES it needs to go back down to 9.0. As it is right now the PUMA belongs at 9.0. And going back to the topic of this thread please PLEASE give us a variant of the KF41 we’re not asking for the Hungarian KF41 we just want a KF41.

Puma does not have APS, just to make that one clear.
We have a confirmed buff for the Puma coming soon, the apfsds weight will be increased, meaning more spalling /perforaction, higher velocity less penetration loss over distance etc

most likely it will be the australian KF41, the variant has been declined by australia in favour of the redback. It is a KF41 with iron fist instead of strikeshield. Additionaly the sight positions have been switched weirdly enough

1 Like

nah i just want the lynx 120 mm which would be much cooler than the kf41 of hungary

boxer rct 120 , superior in every aspect

1 Like

the IRCM MUSS its a soft kill aps so yeah i think he was refering to that APS

i mean a light tank which is mobile with 120mm is everything i want. If i had to choose between the kf41 and the lynx 120. if i have to decide between the boxer 120 and the lynx i dunno.

jup, but those are considered PPS, passive protection systems xD, there is a fine difference between actively destroying and just scarmbling the technology and making the missle miss.

Specialy because the PPS doesnt protect you from more advanced atgm systems currently

2 Likes

for comparison, the boxer rct 120 has an unmanned autoloaded turret, with an additional spike launcher and eurothropy.

the lynx 120 still has a manned turret

huh that’s weird

whats weird?

in the Hendsolt page its promoted as the MUSS soft kill protection system