Germany should also get the KF41 Lynx

That seems to be the theme of the patch.

learn to play because I’m not complaining leclerc is one of the best tanks he doesn’t need reinforcements. I go for 9-10-15 kills per battle. if you need the KF41, develop the Italian branch. Germany is ok 2A6 and MIG-29 and TIGER-UHT and Tornado 4GBU 16 is one of the most playable nations.

1 Like

Tornado 4GBU 16

Tell me you dont play Tornado without telling me you dont play Tornado

4 Likes

I really hope that gaijin adds the Leopard 2A7 in the italian techtree first. Just for the laughs XD

2 Likes

Man, grow up already.

sure they can the Leo 2A7 is worthless, just another 2A6 can sweden already got that as well

So if a Leopard 2A7 is worthless, than so is the KF41. Just a chunky Puma with (2) gimmicky missles and APS at a higher BR.

it is lol the 2a7 has no differences compared to 2a6, the upgrades where internal which u dont feel in game

yes it is better, the bug list of the Puma is realy big, KF41 gets spikes very likely upgraded to 5 total since 3 additional get transported in the vehicle, on top of that an APS system. The problem is that the Puma is so full with problems that is why people complain

1 Like

At least the Leopard 2A7 would be a huge upgrade over the Ariete, while the KF41 is a direct downgrade compared to the Freccia.

that u gotta explain to me, better gun, access to APS which u cant even judge yet

1 Like
  1. Lower BR

2. 8 Spikes and trust me you need alot of spikes, they are unreliable af

3. the high rof 25mm is better than a low rof 30mm, firing 3x faster is much better. The time to kill is much higher when flanking, its easier to kill airtargets and the chance that a round squeezes through the armor is much higher and compensates the lower pen.

4. Better survivability. Wheeled tanks seem to perform better than MBTs and IFVs in that regard. I survive more hits in a Centauro/Freccia than in a Abrams. Especially the Freccia has a magic fuel tank in front of the turret that eats up all spalling.

Point 3 and 4 are ofc subjective to some extend

very likely it should get another 3 for reload additionaly the KF41 gets at least spike lr, possible lr2 in the future (ignoring that the freccia should have gotten those from the start as well)

eh that is subjective as well with the firerate vs penetration

might be because they cant get tracked, but the IFVs can be very survivable as well + the APS system should work good

Neither Italy nor Hungary ever operated the bog standard 2A7, they have literally nothing to do with it (it’s a German exlcusive).

1 Like

Yeah Germany does not need another vehicle, I would rather see it only in Germany rather than seeing it multiple countries, I don’t like seeing t72s in like half the countries in the game.

1 Like

Can you give us a valid argument of why germany dosent need a new vehicle?

2 Likes

Hungary has ordered 44 Leopard 2A7HU tanks, which are based on the 2A7+ model, some of which have already arrived. Hungary has not previously operated the 2A7, 2A6, or 2A5 versions; the only other Leopard MBT they have used is the 2A4.

2 Likes

They also dont fire DM33 but here we are.

yes

Lmao.

This G-91R/3 would like to tell you something.
G-91R3

1 Like