Germany should also get the KF41 Lynx

I think you mean Laser Warning Receiver right?

This too, but if you look closely, you’ll notice that the Ratwagon just has optical rangefinders .) It really lacks some important features to compete in the upper leage. Mainly thermals for spotting on open maps (most pressing issue) and laser range finder to set up the gun with some precision on big maps as well.

RKW90 shouldnt even exist. we were in koblenz and asked the head curator. the turret was a weight sim.
nothing more. they should remove the RKW90 and replace it with the TH400
0knhj7cvte551
at least that one was testfired.

edit: @Thodin how to quote in this new forum. its so annoying…

1 Like

Germany will get Puma with spikes. It will be 2 Pumas in German TT. Lmao you people are funny. Lynx is like Puma. Same same same but different.

Um, it actually has a laser rangefinder. Don’t get me wrong, it makes no sense how it is a higher BR than a VRCC, and I agree with most of what you said, but it does have a laser rangefinder in game.

1 Like

APS system is sth completly different and what many players are intrested in, we would need to wait for possible 2A7A1 or other tech demonstratos until we get that, at the speed germany is receiving top tier stuff you are looking at another 2-3 years

It is similar to the Puma yes, but it isnt a Puma or a modification of it, it is its own vehicle the KF41 with its own stregnths

3 Likes

ofc the german tech tree is getting stuff. just always way too late.

F-4F: first and event, then added later past ever other F-4
Mig23: Same same
Mig:29: patch after russian mig was introduced
3 years for a new Leopard and its only a sidegrade to the 2A5
Puma 1 year bugged, no spikes in sight, meanwhile italy. (iirc the israeli playerbase isnt too happy about it too. they developed spike and are not getting it eighter lol)

list goes on…

5 Likes

Hardkill APS > Hulldown capability

that isnt mentioning them lacking any kind of light vehicle, same with britain and france. And italy getting 2 light tanks 1 update another Freccia and now KF41

Edit: Yeah i know france “got” a IFV as well, but do we realy want count a premium vehicle that doesnt have a tech tree equivalent?

3 Likes

cant wait for the new italian premium they are going to sell now that there is a new line…

Copy the text with your mouse until everything you want is underlined. Click on the reply button.

bundh 027hk

Yes, would have been a more obvious choice…

4 Likes

Thats only one of the th400s, theres also the 120mm turret. Slight differences but you can tell by the bore evacuator that its a 120.

2 Likes

Finally someone else who mentions the issue with the radpanzer 90. The turret isnt even functional.

And i dont think ive ever seen that picture of the th400. Where did you find it? (I assume its th400)

1 Like

ive been saying this since 2018 when manymilesaway and me when to Koblenz and asked the head curator about certain vehiecles that later made it to the game…

I don’t recall them releasing premium packs or vehicles with the release of the above sub-trees. With South Africa and Finland the Rooikat and the 1A5NO already existed before the subTT.

That’s why I always thought that subTT’s are not a move to generate new offers, but to relaunch or enhance pre-existing offers.

@Thodin

I love it

FrHd9pQXoAQLRcg

true, but italy has not yet a 10,3+ BR premium MBT… and you know the snail as well as i do…
OF-40 MK2 will prob be a premium

1 Like

they could add a B2 centauro since there is a lot of info about it already second gen thermals for commander L44 rheinmetal 120 cannon and uuuh assisted loading system since the autoloader dosent really work completely well at the moment

1 Like

You’re right now that you say it. They may prefer to wait a bit until the 2A7HU arrives and add some initial variant of the Ariete similar to the TT with some visual decorator as they did with the German 2A4 and the US KVT.

aye guys is this a nerf or a buff?
i hope now reloading a belt is not like when it first came out in the dev server

Whered you see this. Did i miss it in the changelog?