Germany should also get the KF41 Lynx

What buffs?

No way. Gaijin don’t do it.

1 Like

Working ahead at first

MUSS 360° protection. But even more important. They fixed AHEAD, it automaticaly programs and got improved performance, you reliably take out aircraft

2 Likes

About F-ing time.

Four updates later after your words:
“The version coming to the game is the unique serial production for Hungary specifically. Germany still has a lot of potential vehicles left to add, with the possibility of some KF variants down the line. The main reason for its introduction this update is to be the main top of the line vehicle for the Hungarian subtree, as it’s a unique production vehicle for them. The PUMA variant with Spikes is not the current model we have in game, and is again something that’s possible in the future for Germany.”
Where are many vehicles Gaijin? Hollow words again, just as usual?

4 Likes

Why don’t give Germany prototype version with 35 mm?

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/v3L2lYopbLc?si=9_hI8ob-6DNeD0wC

i(1)
i(2)
i(3)
i(4)

That version didn’t purchased by anybody and tested only in Germany

3 Likes

Because germany (cant have a TT vehicle with spikes) muh duh

Also non russian bias.

I’m against it. All countries must have produced by country, must be mirrored in tech tree. As a prem or tech

1 Like

It is German, so Germany should have gotten it first.

Alles für Deutschland!

2 Likes

Hungary have it, but prototype must be in German branch.

1 Like

Absolutely!

Verzieh dich mit deinen SA-Parolen!

1 Like

Linksgrüne Schneeflocke ❄️

Do you believe the T17E2, CW-21, P-66, M3A3, and SU-57 should be in the US tree as well?

I would say no. First of all its absolutly bad and wouldn’t change anything. Second is its WAS developed in germany but never used in germany because of the fact it has a crewed turret which makes it pretty easy to kill. I have some experince on it cuz I was so smart and started with grinding italy almost a year ago and I’m pretty done with it.

On German soil made by German workers → German Tech Tree

2 Likes

Thats not the reason. The Kf41 has the option for an unmanned turret
Additionaly the german schwerer waffenträger comes with a manned turret as welll

And we know its not optimal. Still its a piece of german technology/history and thats why we want one for completions sake. Thats all there is to it

1 Like

As i know kf-41 p have unmanned turret. BTW

But trust me its not fun and really useless