Germany needs a helicopter with a turret

The origin of the amogus twerking gif is Boog from the movie Open Season : r/TheMatpatEffect

3 Likes

What do you even mean, Australia uses the Abrams, so Britain got it.
What exactly is your problem ?

You already have a subtree with two nations who have less connections than Australia and UK.
Stop crying.

3 Likes

probably just anglophobia tbh

I don’t even care.
They got their little Swiss tree with help of some mental gymnastics, but a commonwealth member getting an Abrams is somehow not okay, lmao.

2 Likes

Germany got the mountain Germans and get a hunter should also get a centurion

Britain gets the upside-down British and get an abrams (should also get a leopard 1a3/AS1 too)

1 Like

If you call us that again, i have to drown you in chocolate or cheese.

1 Like

Disagree there. Germany shouldn’t get them. Imo the swiss sub tree should be purely their unique tanks and not other nations vehicles

He’s not wrong (I’m Bavarian I’m basically the same 🥀)

1 Like

We all know damn well thats not going to be case.

1 Like

I want centurions dragged to lower BRs which is why i support them going to germany

You are the mountain germans tho.

just like the danish are the swedish germans and the argentines are the angry germans

Never happening lol thoses tanks are great

Let me cope okay.

Fuck off

3 Likes

What an awfully American thing to say.

1 Like

who now, im not a tax evading british

I refuse to accept being Swedish, the only swedish Danish are the Swedes in Skåne who have the Danish accent. Tbf neither of us want Skåne. Should just push it off into the sea

As for the German comment, worse than being called swedish

1 Like

I have a comprimise for you.

I will accept being called “island German”

I’d prefer the Lego Land personally or 1# Sweden haters could also rightful leaders to the next heir of the Kalmar Union before Sweden went and ruined it.

When all of us were in the Kalmar Union it was a peaceful time. Then the swedes Borked it all up for everyone

Easiest way to summarize Skåne
Screenshot_20260923-141934

Huh, why you speak American then ?