Maybe cause they are related to the Americans
I may live somewhere where english isnt common, but im speaking english for certain
lol you literally cannot stick to a consistent point can you
“stop crying” he says with a face full of tears
literally school yard tier
I stick to unique vehicle.🤷♀️ There’s no reason to add a swiss centurion when a pz58 or 61 could be added and would be more unique and not just copy and paste for Germany.
I don’t like copy and paste in any aspect other then when it’s directly needed or well in case of some vehicles in the wrong tree.
I’ll take wishful thinking for 100 please
Can still cope for it.
That assessment is not wholly accurate, as it ignores the friendly (although not entirely unproblematic) relationship Poland had with East Germany.
I barely considered east Germany well Germany lmao 🤷♀️ east was controlled by the Soviets but sure the east German-polish relations were okay but that’s probably more the commie governments in both then actual relationships
It would require a too off-topic essay to properly explain why this is also a very reductive view, so let me just agree with you about the German tree not being the correct place for the Polish AH-64E.
Gaijin is so incosistent with their decisions god damn
I think they should really consider the option of adding the Tiger KHT, it was never produced but the parts were built, the cannon was tested and built, and the Tiger UHT already has the compartment to add said cannon below. The only problem is these 2 pieces were never united because they cancelled the program or something like that, but it was planned.
It would be more interesting and unique.
Copy pasting the AH-64E would be the easy and less job required way but idk
I will give it a try, im still grinding for it.
But my expectations are low, the major problem is how vulnerable we are agaisnt other nations helicopters.
Any suggestions? I was talking about possible options and asked for ideas and you just come here to say “trash thread” ?
What a strange obsession some europeans have with believing that Argentina is full of Germans lol. It’s one of the most ridiculous and widespread myths I’ve ever seen about us.
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
there are worse things
That is in the realm of “just shoot the spaa before it kills you”.
The diference between “nothing IR can touch me because magical hyperdeadly russian deathlaser” and “I hope that thing hits the building and doesn’t splash me so much that I become unrepairable” is quite big.
Suggestion forums are so left behind that nobody mentioned the BK-117 suggestion in a 150 comment thread
didn’t knew it existed, its an interesting suggestion thanks