Germany needed Early Eurofighter now. or at least Polish or Dutch F16s

But isn’t it worth coming out now?

EF-2000 Tranche 1 Blk 2 would be early 4+ gen fighter because pure Air-to-air capabilities

EF-2000 Tranche 1 Blk 5 as a early domestic bundeswehr Multirole Fighter

1 Like

Maybe I can highjack this a bit. How can I use AIM-120 @ F-4F ICE vs. helis in GRB? It somehow doesn’t work…

short answer you dont
The AIM 120 uses PD radards, you cant track hovering targets with it, only if the heli would be rushing forward

this video explains it well just with vtol abusing harrier

2 Likes

Only because Helicopter radar signatures are modeled improperly

1 Like

i know, still he asked why in the game

if you are lucky they gonna fix that next update with the new helicopter models

In air rb I mainly use TWS mode. Spamming AIM-120 from elevated position towards promising TWS brackets gives consistent kills. In GRB helis give no radar return, strangely.

missle behaviour itself is PD doesnt change that. ARB will always have moving targets besides the occasional rare vtol hovering

1 Like

Damit, was hoping its possible to lob AIM120 towards helis which are covered by Pantsirs. Otherwise its really hard to engage them.

cope, they’ll never fix it

Tranche 1 Block 5 has initial ground attack capability (Litening and Paveway II)

No dumb bombs on any Eurofighter (afaik the canards block the pilots vision)

1 Like

Did u guys saw the leaks for the next update? we still dont know if they are real or not but having in mind previous leaks were accurate , watching how Sweeden gets F18 and France an Early version of Eurofighter but yet Germany isnt in the list is mind blowing 💀i hope this is a joke and they are not real

imagen

1 Like

1- Leak lists real or fake never contain even 50% of the coming vehicles.
2- That one is fake.

2 Likes

i hope so

fake as it gets

There’s a j15 and a rafale, that’s obviously fake.

I think they should give the swiss F18 to germany.

J-15 and Rafale are plausible.

The air portion of the list is likely all wishlist, but the big names are all plausible.
Blame F-15C MSIP II for being in the game already.

Kinda a jump though, like if we got the f16 a and then the v. Shouldn’t we get the rafale c and the j11b first?

J-11B and J-15 seem to use the same radar exactly.
And Rafale M is the naval version, that’s it.
Rafale uses F Number for more nuanced variants, which I learned last week.
And Rafale is limited to 6 missiles for quite a while.