Germany needed Early Eurofighter now. or at least Polish or Dutch F16s

Fair point Italy doesn’t need another AV-8B+

Here’s a very good reason why the Swiss would be a perfect sub-tree for Germany:

1 Like

When did they get Gripens

They leased a few for a short period iirc, even though it lost significantly against Rafale and EF in Evaluation tests.

I mean UK doesn’t produce Gripens nor do they use them but they still got them. I think if necessary F16 should be added to Germany.

1 Like

It’s like T80 for Sweden where they only did testing but got them.

It got them due to South Africa using them.

That’s a subtree then isn’t it so we can’t even deny swiss tree to Germany as they are eligible to some sort of F16, like Danish potentially?

It was the one they chose to buy though (apparently due to the price). The purchase got blocked by a referendum though.

As I said, they found ways to add multrole jets to every country which was in need. By just adding paper jets (F-16AJ), subtree jets (NL, Bel, Hungary, Finland, South Africa, Taiwan), test and evaluation units (T-80, Mi-28, AH-64 etc etc). Or they just add it with no justification whatsoever.

Except for Germany. Why can’t they just add an F-16 with air superiority + CAS ordnance from anywhere? Why is it possible for some nations to get this kind of stuff, but not for Germany? How should we play in ground forces and air RB with just Tornados and Phantoms, which lack good loadouts and sufficient number of standoff weapons? (And have abysmal flight models, not suited for these gamemodes…).

1 Like

Which JAS39 though? Rafale is a lot more expensive but I heard they were evaluating some sort of upgraded mirage which would cost very little, and it could use the same weaponary as Rafale. I doubt the price would be too much of a problem though.

They gave us a hondo civic sleeper with 1500hp and everyone else has lambos. Can we win sometimes? Yes. Would i rather be in lambo? Yes.

It just feels lame flying a phantom at top tier.

1 Like

huh, didnt even know that, qould those fall under possible additions as well then?

Taiwan isn’t really a subtree, China is just a split tree. Sorta like how Korea could be added as one tree, neither one is a subtree.

This is right. German Plane Tree too weak. this is unfair.

1 Like

Germany lacks aeronautical capabilities, but I hope War Thunder will use this as an opportunity

Danes belong to Sweden due to them being a Scandinavian country.

1 Like

Never, Switzerland looked for F18 replacement, first choice was the gripen.
Citizens voted against it then it was Rafale, Eurofighter, new f18, and F35.
F35 have been purchased now.

Also #no Swiss vehicles for Germany.

Most likely gonna lose that one

1 Like

Was already answered mate