Germany main still waiting for just 13.7 jet

And germany didnt even get an F-4 at all until 2021! And then the first one was a Event-only, not even techtree, that one came even later.
So, again, still got the “had to wait the longest” record.

5 Likes

dude it is the PUMA S1

Well, grind a new line. Being a “main” is so dumb. I wanted the gripen. I didn’t compaln my “country” did t have it. I grinded a new line and got it.

I wanted the top tier Abrams. I grinded for it. I wanted to try the French e mirage and leclerc. I grinded for it.

If you want a top tier 13.7 jet. Grind for it and start a new line! Heaven forbid you can’t play one nation forever.

2 Likes

With that mindset, Gaijin could just delete every nation except USA and USSR…

I don´t blame people playing only nation since the grind is excruciatingly long and you have to level up your crew from scratch for each nation. I am sure that if the crew levels carried out between nations, majority of people would stop being 1 nation players only.

But yeah. Gaijin´s treatment of German TT made me grind out USA, CHI an SWE air TT.

1 Like

Nah, plenty of great lines. If you stick to one nation you’re missing out on 90% of the game. Minor nations are some of the best. In fact, I have zero interest in ussr or Germany. I have every minor nation and they’re a blast.

Crew skill doesn’t mean everything. I got a nuke yesterday with a level 25 crew. This is one of those types of games people should want to play other countries.

Here I have explained the whole thing with Puma VJTF and S1 once with sources

Yeah man, Italy had to wait 7 months to get a top tier capable fighter after the F16A was outclassed, Sweden went well over a year without a competitive top tier fighter, Britain went almost 2 years with only the Phantom FG.1 and FGR.2. Sometimes you gotta wait. Not every nation can always have a competitive top tier option for everything all the time

1 Like

Considering that the F-4F ICE is not really on par and should have been added years ago I’d argue it’s been more then a year since Germany has gotten a contemporary jet.

Same is true of the Sea Harrier FA2. Considering its current placement. We should have gotten that middle of 2023. Perhaps it should have been our counter to the Mig-29.

You won’t hear me argue, no reason it shouldn’t have come.

But that’s kinda how SnailSoft works I suppose. I don’t get holding back some vehicles that don’t need to be.

Like, why did the mig-29/21bis/23MLA/F-4F need to be held back?

While Britain might not have had a MiG-29 or an F-16, they got the 9M before Germany got its R-73s.

Germany waits always the last time they got the top tier AC the same time as the others was never as far as i can remember.
I mean even C&P vehicles are atleast 1 patch later if not more

The only time they got a top tier jet at the same time was the MiG-21MF iirc.

1 Like

On an aircraft that should never have gotten them and instead should have gotten a BR drop…

I would have gladly have not taken Aim-9Ms on the Harrier Gr7.

Germany doesn’t have a very top BR fighter for the first time EVER and suddenly everyone acts like it’s the end of the world.

If you told British and Swedish mains to cope when they didn’t have a top BR fighter, cope, it you didn’t, cope but less. You’ll get the eurofighter soon.

3 Likes

if u dont know dont write about it

They have had a top BR fighter every single update, maybe not the best of the best but they have had a top BR fighter.

That is not true Germany is lagging behind every time exept once, as Cody said.

Literally every other time Germany got theyres late be it 3 Months, 6 Months or a year so dont come here with “buhu stop crying its the first time u are not at the top of the game”.

But they still had a top BR fighter.

That’s what you stared a conversation on, I could care less if they lagged behind like every other nation that isn’t the US of the Soviets.

Other nation mains cry for a little bit, maybe make one or two threads on it and post a little bit. Annoying German mains can’t accept this is how their air force was IRL and make these incessant threads every few days.

what did u not get with lagging behind???