General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

Do you have any images for that? I’ve never seen, or even heard of this before

It’s a Russian field mod, although I doubt field mods are eligible for suggestion (or the game in general)

3 Likes

We already have the Panzer IV H with T-34 tracks added as a field mod, as well as various other up armored vehicles. I don’t think this one is out of the question.

Though I do feel the connection to an active conflict would stop it for now, and my personal bias has me wanting a similarly light, yet armed HMV variant for Japan (can’t have them beat our speed record with quite literally stolen tech)

If it were added it should just go to Japan. The ZU-23 has been slapped on literally everything under the sun. There are plenty of options for Russia. Also let’s not forget that the the BTR ZD is a towed ZU-23 just tied on the top of the vehicle. Improvised vehicles aren’t much of an issue.

2 Likes

I knew that some people haven’t seen it before so wanted to surprise the community for this reason but now it is ruined ( °□°) ︵ ┻━┻

2 Likes

I don’t think it is much of a different to something like this

The process mirrors that of mounting a towed gun onto a truck, which similarly falls under the category of a field modification. This adjustment lacks official designation and formal approval, making it an unofficial alteration.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel a bit better, seeing the Type 60 (B) suggestion was a very pleasant surprise. I always like seeing suggestions, especially for vehicles lile this that often get forgotten.

1 Like

I’m glad! at first i didn’t plan to do it, but then i realized this vehicle actually has a few differences both in appearance and performance to the one we have in the game, which is rare for Japanese post-war vehicles that usually saw very minor modifications, so i just make it happen and let the community decide what they want to do with it.

I think Type 60 is the coolest dedicated SPRG and will be a good altenative to the C-type for 6.3 lineup.

1 Like

Field mods should not be in the game

I was planning on making one for the Ke-Ni Otsu, but glad you got to it instead. hopefully it gets approved!

And did you summit the suggestion ? Because mine is gone and it is no longer in the pending which means they removed my suggestion.

Nope. I was gonna write it after submitting the Ki-To suggestion today. That’s really weird they removed it? Your suggestions are of high quality.

btw I think the Ke-Ni otsu would be a good replacement for the Ha-Go commander

3230636D5350475F32736D6C2E706E67
I dont think ive seen the chi-ha 20cm here yet. So i might as well being it up, its a similar situation to the ostwind ii and ta-ha where we aren’t 100% sure ifnit was finished and what exactly it looked like (some discussion and various sources here:WW2 Japanese self propelled 20cm gun | Secret Projects Forum)

3 Likes

A further addition to the Japanese land navy if it was to be added.

After contacting with the mod, they accidentally denied it, but it is up now.

(┐「ε:)

5 Likes

The only thing we got out of the teaser was a bunch of Type 89 got completely annihilated lol

10 Likes

Thats brutal 🥲

1 Like

Japan for sure isn’t in the guest list of this update :D

yeah japan its getting nothing this update for the looks of it

If I were a chinese main I would complain and Gaijin would change the teaser OMEGALUL

3 Likes