Game is unplayable for ground with Heli / CAS spam

Such as ?

The flying players like being able to rule the “ground combat” mode. If you want to drive just tanks, apparently WT is not the game for you.

Helis aren’t helpless there, considering they’ll have AAMs and guns to fire back at campers.

Obviously they will not be able to increase the sp because Monkeybozo will not be able to do more than 2 kills to release his flying waste :<)

1 Like

You exactly prove my points btw.

Before bringing up stats, and skill, maybe take a look at yours…

EDIT:
Like how do you even manage to do this?!

It is one of the most OP and easy to play tanks in the game.

2 Likes

And you can’t win a game camping behind a cover at your spawn…

Lmafo, i was waiting for someone to call out his bs

1 Like

From in arcade and realistic modes COMBINED, the guy has a SINGLE tank with positive K/D. A single tank.
And it is the US reserve tier LVTA xdddd. And even it is from 6 deaths and 8 kills.

Okay, dude plays on console, but i have seen people playing extremely well on console, and mind you, with a controller…

1 Like

I know i looked at the stats myself and felt so bad for them living in such a skill delusion i didn’t wanna post the stats because it’d look like i was punching down XD he’s in multiple threads talking about people having skill issues with spaa yet the guy has never played them.

1 Like

What an irony. CASvocates would never do that. Wait what?!

EDIT:
At least this guy is still better than the few i’ve seen with like 10k matches in a Panzer 4C (reserve tier) and having less than 2k kills…

And of course the guy was using CAS (i take a screenshot of every player who kills/tries to kill me with CAS. A friend of mine might be able to make a program that can average their K/D, and we can see how good CASvocates are. I have more than 1k screenshots)

1 Like

I’ve shot more aircraft down in tanks than they’ve ever done in spaa lol

2 Likes

You omly have to look at the amount of players in ARB who are only there to mod there CAS planes. Is it fair to be put up against fully spaded planes when you have to tank with stock, i wounder

Just as fair as it is to fight against fully spaded tanks.

1 Like

But tanks are spadded in ground, not in another mode against NPC’S that dont fight back. Ive seen chat in ARB, were a player has said about his A2D-1, as soon as its spadded he wont be using it in ARB again. So for the majority of CAS are spadded against stock tanks

If that player thinks, he needs to spade his A2D-1, he will be stuck in ARB for a long time.

Then go in air assault.

EDIT:
Never mind this comment, i just misunderstood what he meant to say. Sorry for that.

stingers are useless agaisnt helis because they wont lock until the heli is 2km away

why cant fim-92k get datalink?

To do what?

To grind stock planes.

I think you might not understand what is being said or you got the wrong end of the stick