Game is unplayable for ground with Heli / CAS spam

If you stay at spawn right when you spawn SPAA no wonder you die lol, that is first spot where anyone looks for SPAA. I never had issue playing with Pantsir or Tor which are huge against UHT popping parses and hiding, and neither of these have smoke, you just need to notice that there is UHT and then get behind some cover or pass under a tree, the PARS/SPIKE then looses lock and explodes, you have so much time,even more with Spike as they are much slower than PARS.

Another thing is, you can just proxy them with your own missles, which is how i am shooting down mavericks going for me for example.

3 Likes

Easy solution, make tanks earn MORE money than planes and Helis. The carrot works better than the stick

1 Like

Clearly you can’t read because I’ve already said you wouldn’t stay there because it’s open ground…

1 Like

Again absolutely nothing of value to say.

3 Likes

Said a guy who needs air to be able to do anything in game

3 Likes

Comedy writes itself sometimes lmao

2 Likes

I haven’t died to a single helicopter at top in months.
Last time was a Kamov on Mozdok, which I then killed with my proxy fused Abrams in one shot.

1 Like

I see CAS players complaining because playing CAS is useless in ARB now without AAA, they are told by pure fighters that ARB is made for fighters. Okay, they go to GRB to play CAS, now pure tankers are complaining they are too many!

Well the game provides ways to respond to CAS in GRB because you can prepare a line-up with different types of vehicules to adapt to situations.

If you want to play tank only you have the possibility to make custom battles with other pure tankers, or create your own missions with CDK.

Reading this, one might think helis are DOA and are getting removed from the game any second now.

They often are. Helirushers often die without any kills and often the helipad is being camped by aircraft later in the game thanks to the AAA that only works as a searchlight.

1 Like

It’s more that you can learn tactics to avoid being spotted by helicopters.

Such as ?

The flying players like being able to rule the “ground combat” mode. If you want to drive just tanks, apparently WT is not the game for you.

Helis aren’t helpless there, considering they’ll have AAMs and guns to fire back at campers.

Obviously they will not be able to increase the sp because Monkeybozo will not be able to do more than 2 kills to release his flying waste :<)

1 Like

You exactly prove my points btw.

Before bringing up stats, and skill, maybe take a look at yours…

EDIT:
Like how do you even manage to do this?!

It is one of the most OP and easy to play tanks in the game.

2 Likes

And you can’t win a game camping behind a cover at your spawn…

Lmafo, i was waiting for someone to call out his bs

1 Like

From in arcade and realistic modes COMBINED, the guy has a SINGLE tank with positive K/D. A single tank.
And it is the US reserve tier LVTA xdddd. And even it is from 6 deaths and 8 kills.

Okay, dude plays on console, but i have seen people playing extremely well on console, and mind you, with a controller…

1 Like

I know i looked at the stats myself and felt so bad for them living in such a skill delusion i didn’t wanna post the stats because it’d look like i was punching down XD he’s in multiple threads talking about people having skill issues with spaa yet the guy has never played them.

1 Like