Gaijin! Can you add something for USA too for once except premiums?

Are you gonna acknowledge the point or just keep saying that? Bc us is not the only nation. And like i said, you literally referred to other nations in your post so why can’t I?

i referred to russia and other nations that got something useful such as new missiles, and spikes, but guess what, USA recieved an old junk m60, and a premium yaay.

USA already has everything they need for top BR.

Okay? Now you know how all 9 other tech trees feel against CAS’s stand-off weapons for the last year.
CAS is OP, there are over 13 CAS in-game that cannot be touched by Pantsir, ITO-90M, or TOR-M1 in War Thunder with thermal imaging equipment.

Again I’m gonna make the comparison to Germany. I know but don’t freak out on me. We got a rank 1 fighter that’s nothing interesting, a 6.0 aa and the alpha jet Which is a somewhat upgrade to the g.91 but nothing to right home about. Ready for another comparison? (I know it sucks). I said this already but all Sweden got was a 11.0 premium. So Sweden mains if they aren’t paying 70$ got nothing. Yes us didn’t get the best stuff this update. But you shouldn’t expect to every update. Other nations also got screwed over much more. I get the complaint and I would also be complaining but don’t act like your the worse off. Also stop acting like spikes are a god weapon. They are shit.

also hellfires are shit so again what’s your point?

I’d rather have a missile that isn’t rng

fym, spikes can shoot down helis from spawn to spawn with no laser warning, less exposed to spaas since u can fire and forget

Did you forget the ANTI TANK guided missile part. It is totally rng against tanks.

so why u telling me this? create a topic and go cry somewhere else dawg.

Buddy I gave a whole paragraph of shit on the topic yet YOU picked out the spike point.

Have you considered the fact that maybe you just suck
Hellfires are fine

I dont know if they fixed them because its been a few months, but there was issues with hellfires not doing damage on impact. had it happen to me. tank took 6 direct hits with the hellfire and the only damage was the tracks were yellow. plus the angle of attack was off as well.

And yes i know how to use hellfires.

Premiums are added to USA because they sell well.

America has the best air tree in the entire game, and they have an incredibly solid ground tree below 7.3.

You’re acting like only top tier ground exists.

Even then it’s not that bad at all.

Why do other nations premiums increase winrates then…only USA do the “noobs” show up in droves.

i ain’t arguing with a retard considering your last argument with me ended with me shuting your mouth for weeks now.

Buddy crying over germany’s unstoppable 2a7, spikes, vt1, 70% winrates, but still germany needs something new.

But when a USA main starts complaining about the need of new missiles and useless spaa, sep with a 40 year old armor, turret so big u cant even hide it anymore from HE, but still they’re called crying or bitching, it’s really sad how this community ended up.

I just couldn’t be asked to deal with you considering you spam reported all my posts and are just objectively wrong in general

anyways shut up gaijin’s dog

If i was gaijins dog id be whining for more buffs to soviet MBTs gaijin hates british MBTs the nation i play most at toptier