Gaijin! Can you add something for USA too for once except premiums?

it’s a job for a another dog, yours is to say america has the best MBTs in the game for 24/7 all over the forum.

When have i said the abrams is the best i did say its perfectly fine and pretty good not the best just admit you cant do well in a perfectly fine tank

womp womp

Womp womp would be applicable for you in this case

Top-tier Ground RB players, specifically that combo, have by far the highest percentage of “my corner of the game is all that exists” attitude among the playerbase, it would seem.

1 Like

It goes largely from 3.7 to 5.7 on the tank tech tree. There are ZERO 4.7’s at all. You get absolutely slaughtered in between because most of your lineup will be down 2 tiers.

The only alternative is to never play a T5.7 tank until you get a full lineup of 5.7 tanks, which is stupid since no other tech three sufferes like that.

couple that with 1 nation only and you get OP

1 Like

Ah yes, how could I forget.

Top-tier Ground RB single-nation mains, there we go.

So are you agreeing with me ?

Neither

its top 3 its one of the biggest like I said.

Yes

The statistics say something a little different. They are available to see yourself you know. Fact of the matter it’s that they SHOULD be some of the better tanks but the reality of it is that they simply aren’t. Hell even Gaijin THEMSELVES recently stated that they are not happy with the Abrams performance and the reason they have them the 5 second reload. Newsflash, that isn’t enough and it never was the issue. The issue is their armor. The issue is their breaches constantly being disabled after any type of shot rendering that nice 5 second reload to be basically non existent. Sorry but ass cheek shots should not be disabling their breaches yet here we are.

1 Like

Yeah this doesn’t happen to any other MBT

Single nation mains need to get a new hobby. Whining about shit without know the context surrounding the problems they bitch about smh. Multination chads know that the US is objectively among the best of the nations, but is brought down by its atrocious playerbase. Better MBTs than Britain, China, France, Italy, Israel, and Germany sans the 2A7V. Better CAS than literally everyone else. Better CAP than everyone but maybe the Su-27s. ADATS sucks as an AA, but so does everything not named Pantsir for reasons I will only allude to, and none of the listed vehicles further up the thread actually fix that issue.

The Issue with the American roster is with American players themselves. There is nothing for Gaijin to do, since we are talking about a genuine fucking skill issue. Buffing the roster will only create a massive imbalance in the hands of skilled players, while allowing less than average people to somehow clutch a 50% WR they don’t deserve.

1 Like

Its not as if there aren’t Unique SP issues with the US’s meta GRB lineup(s) that doesn’t somewhat contribute to retention issues, especially if you only consider the tech tree options, and ignore Event and Premium vehicles that not everyone has access to, especially as you approach the 11.7 lineup(s), let alone including the 12.x aircraft, which further restrict the ability to get down tiers.

Generally the lineup is quite inflexible due to few serviceable utility options.
Want a;
Light tank? (for access to scouting / airstrike aircraft SP reduction) you have the HSTV-L(11.3), M1128(10.0) or M3A3(10.0).
Missile TD?(doesn’t get the SP cost reduction of SPAA, due to the dual use capability of the missiles) ADATS(11.7).
SAM? (Issues with range if uptiered, making it practically a sitting duck) XM975(10.3).
IR SAM / CWIS, the LAV-AD (10.0). Good luck making the Stingers work.

An Attacker?(so you don’t pool SP cost with Fighters?) The A-7E, which is a straight downgrade vs the A-7D(GBU-8 has more explosive mass than the Walleye I since they won’t model the Linear Shaped Charge warhead as anything other than GPHE, or add the Walleye II, it also lacks access to the Maverick (for now)), A-10A Late (6x AGM-65D) and AV-8C(Faster accelerating) before it for various reasons. Cant forget the mysterious lack of HE warhead options for rockets.

And CAP / Mutirole Fighters (e.g. F-14B / F-16C)share SP cost, and are fairly expensive so are hard to deploy reactively, and commit and require a good prior performance to deploy in the first place, which doesn’t always happen, removes said player from a main role and forces them to support whatever remains of their team. And that they lack a number of spicy stores that they could have access to.

Helicopters? good luck using Hellfire’s to do much of anything with the way they are modeled, there are also many useful stores items that are either missing (APAM warhead for AGR-20, Mk 149 mod 0 20mm APDS for M197 / GPU-2/A, etc.) or mismodeled(Hellfire, TOW-2B, ATAS, etc.).

Well it is better than the Leclerc, Ariete, Challenger and Merkava.

Its still worse than Leopards, Strvs, and T-80.

can you shut up already about the skill issue thingy, it’s absurd how you guys blame US mains for skill issue when they just claim that their tanks didn’t recieve any armor developement through the tech tree for years, just copy and paste, no vehicle made for anti-air since the ADATS is not made for that, i might agree on CAS idea but the Russia just recieved new toys better than USA, so again what’s your point? i mean i see that you’re angry somehow when we’re just discussing simple things, relax buddy, using the F word won’t make your point clearer.

1 Like

why are you comparing USA to italy and french? are they the most powerful country in the world? is their army the most capable and the most advanced?

Neither is Germany or Sweden, yet they are better than USA in tanks for wt.

Im comparing every Nations MBTs