Gaijin! Can you add something for USA too for once except premiums?

Win rates are not bad bc of the vehicles, they are bad bc of the premium players.

How do you think German mains feel with flarakrad and flarakpanzer 1.

what yall german mains gotta yap about? best top tier tank, unpenetrable turret cheeks, best shell in top tier, best spaa missile VT1, Spikes, soo again why you gotta complain in an american topic?

another ignorance yapping about USA, can yall stop already?

unlikely, gaijin would make it like at least ccvl, and ccvl in 10.0 with m833

What exactly did France get for top tier ground?

Spikes are shit and the only vehicle they are on is the vilkas, an event vehicle. VT-1 was nerfed to hell and is in no way 11.7 worthy. On top of that the missiles need to reload after 2 rounds and it has no guns so if they come in close your screwed. 2a7v is amazing buts it’s bugged to all hell and was definitely rushed into the update. The best plane for cas is a tornado which I don’t even need to explain there. Yes German top tier is definitely one of the best but it still has aspects that need to be fixed.

Ok so what would you do to fix the win rate?

so what germany gotta do with the topic?

add anything else than premiums?

I’m comparing what us got to other nations to show you that you were not the only one to not get TT top tier.

So you agree it is premium players?

it’s been years since usa got anything useful so? again what’s germany gotta do with the topic?

Brother I just told you. And I compared want us got to other nations too ya know?

what other nations gotta with america so again whats your point?

F-16? F-15? F-14? SEP?

My point is stop bitching bc you haven’t gotten top tier this update. Other nations are in the same boat or even worse off

SEP? a 40 year old armor, f15 slow ash, f14 aim9ls are so bad, f16 only the C variant that’s good, so again what’s your point?

when people started calling it bitching when u start complaining about the game adding alot of premiums to a certain nation instead of tech tree vehicles?

The difference is that you act like other nations don’t suffer that. ALL SWEDEN GOT WAS A 11.0 PREMIUM. I agree there are too many and f-20 should have been TT. But don’t act like it just happens to us.

dawg if u gonna complain about a certain nation create a topic.