Fun visualization of how balanced SPAA is at top tier

No problem here, this is what balance looks like.

Posted by u/OtoDraco on reddit.

13 Likes

Have you like actually played the pansir?

3 Likes

Guess why gaijin refused to add TOR-M1 to Russia?

1 Like

Worse than that. Im finding that I prefer to run a 11.3 line-up instead of 11.7. You seem to get more downtiers than “uptiers” by doing that. ADATS being 11.7 means Im actually running Stormer HVM at 11.3. It only has a range of 6-8km if you really push it.

Assuming it works.

Sky Sabre would be nice.

1 Like

I’ve yet to have a phase in quite while. Only thing im fighting with currently is the lock-on with the slightest wisp of a cloud. IFF for the radar would be nice too

Stormer don’t got a radar. Got a silly little laser thingo from my understanding.

I’ve tried to use it recently and phased every shot. Might just be it don’t play nice with Australia.

I beleive its ping related. and gaijin hate Australia.

Whatever the thingy is, It should have IFF from my understanding , was reported a while ago

Interesting, wouldn’t have thought it could have IFF. Good to know.

1 Like

Not only IFF, even a ground radar(irst)!

And “F&F” (that is, you only need to lock and fire, you can let go of the controls, FCS does everything else for you).

2 Likes

Flakrad just needs some new missiles

4 Likes

What about this one bros

Its about search radars, Type lack one

defo need this. and if we can get the flarak evolution long with it, all the better

We will probably get this one

1 Like

There is also a Swedish ASRAD with 9km range missile, but huge downside of it is that it has a limited elevation.

A graph showing actual missile envelopes would be more useful.

So far I’ve never been shot down by a search radar… ;-)

5 Likes

Yet I’ve been killed plenty of times due to a lack of one.

WT is one of the most unblanced games I know.