Fox is still overpowered

Ah yes it’s only the major nations, keep in mind I play every nation other than China and Israel

It may in fact be joever for muh fox because of russian and american whining, welp glad i still have a ZA-35 to play 0_0

1 Like

I hate the Za-35 > ItPsV > gepard

It literally is a bigger stabilized fox, but at least it’s reliable to kill.

Ok, keep your opinion to yourself next time :)

Thats a first.
Well, can I interest you in a 2nd ZA-35?

You know, best things come in pairs ;)

2 Likes

mmm, 9.0 take it or leave it.

When is a fake ZA-35/HVM that has both 35mm and SAVH3 on it being added. ZA-Pantsir would be lovely.

It still won’t be a fox eating 105s for breakfast, so yah

Better yet, ZA-T14 Armata premium for italy at 11.7 XD

Hmm. No

I have not seen anything like that. Other than Skyguard.

Why I said it was fake. But just imagine the power.

ZA/Roolkat Chassis with twin 35mm AND SAVH3 missiles.

I’ve played the 6.7-8.3 region enough to know that the Fox isn’t that big of an issue to fight against. Sure, if you’re in a big lumbering heavy tank with a slow turret traverse and poor maneuverability I can see where you’re coming from, but at that point you’re vulnerable to any nimble tanks. The fox is no different.

Plus, every time I’ve hit em with HE or APHE they always go boom lol

4 Likes

These americans/russians are acting like they are fighting antman armed with a railgun lol

The hilarious part is that (at least for ground), I am an american main lmao

The Fox is not hard to kill, just use the built in targeting systems you have. I believe they go by the name of “Eyeball Mk.1”. Phenomenal targeting system, and if you’re lucky they’re hard wired to this weird pink computer called a… what was it? Oh yes, a “Brain”. American and Soviet mains really should invest in such a capable targeting system, smh.

2 Likes

I’ve put a BR change suggestion in for the Fox :P

1 Like

In my opinion, if Fox is at BR 7.7, then R3 106 should also be at BR 7.7

Hell dog, you better make the aubl 5.7 then lol

Yes, as I indicted before, the American tanks can fight against the fox better as they have angled side armor, and good volumetric armor.

I think pretty much everyone agrees that the r3 106 should be 7.7 even without comparing it to the fox.

Size matters, can’t kill fox when you can’t see it lol gepard even with its antennas retracted is as visible as a Maus. Last time before the fox made a debut, it was the ush405, similar like playing mgs3 where high and low camo index made night and day differences in getting spotted.