Planned Battle Rating Changes for October 2024

In the folder change the Hs 129 B-2 and B-3, to be in chronological order.

StuG III Ausf. A: 2.3 → 2.0: The Pz IV Ausf. F1 has full 50mm frontal armor like the StuG III Ausf. A in general the average thick armor at 2.0-2.3 is 50mm but for the main drawbacks the StuG III Ausf. A can be placed at 2.0 for greater line ups, as well as to avoid the big Power increase at 3.3 (M4A1, T-34 and Pz IV Ausf. F2) where also the StuG III Ausf. F is.

It also doesnt have a turret, but also duo to extremly outdated and wrong armor model (missing plates and incorrect plates) it had very big weakspots.

2 Likes

Wyvern S4 ARB 4.3- 4.7 GRB 4.3>4.3 no change.

No idea why you guys are trying to put it up in GRB (looking at your laser Yak-9K getting 6 kills per game just fine though without any ‘balancing’…) just you can’t catch it as easily if you don’t have energy advantage. Right now it can barely turn out of a dive with 1 of 3 bombs dropped, even a Red Angel did this to me (so realistic). The FM is a bit broken.

You should actually listen to the playerbase and increase the BR in Air RB where it is ridiculously OP and everyone complains.
GRB you can get it to RTB with a single 7.62 that makes both engines orange and it slow down to Japanese BR6 fighter speed (or BR4 for normal nations).

1 Like

Air RB Saab J35XS >10.7, to match F-5C, which is a better dogfighter from better energy retention and guns, also appropriate from the past nerfs to the Draken’s flight model. The F-5C has a 60% higher kill per battle ratio and a 57.7% higher kill/death ratio, and has 60 countermeasures and RWR; the J35XS has no RWR, and only 12 countermeasures. Both jets have roughly the same battles played recently, representing the relatively large margin of performance between the two jets. If the Saab J35XS does not go down to match the F-5C, a jet out performing the Draken at the higher BR of 11.3, the F-5C (and F-5A because same flight model) should be at the same BR to aid in the balancing of up-tiers, and down-tiers.

ptz 89 8.7>8.7。 My reasons are as follows:

1. Maneuver. The power-to-weight ratio is only 17.33, and the top speed is only 55 kilometers per hour, which makes the transition ability very poor. Compared with other Cold War tanks, it is difficult to keep up with the pace of large forces
  2. Miscellaneous. The reverse speed is only 7.8 km/h, and it is difficult to retreat to cover. The speed of the steering machine is only 18 degrees per second at full level, which is difficult to cope with multiple targets. The high and low planes are only five degrees per second, and the depression angle is only negative five degrees, making it difficult to fight in mountainous terrain with complex terrain. The vehicle’s gunscope is only seven times larger, making it impossible to fight from a distance.
  3. Protection. The side of the PTZ89 can be easily pierced by a .50 heavy machine gun. Light tanks and anti-aircraft vehicles of the same weight can easily penetrate its front. The ability to protect is very worrying.
  4. Firepower. This is the only advantage of PTZ89, but the weight is removed from 9.0, and this advantage will no longer exist, because the penetration depth of the 9.3 weight T72A 3BM22 is also very good, and the 9.0 PTZ89 will be useless.
2 Likes

At least with the fox you can kill things.

Sir, do you need to see a therapist? I can put you in touch with multiple. It’d help deal with your fox fixation.

1 Like

When do the br changes happen

Pantsir-S1 Ground RB 11.7 to 12.3
This SPAA just outperformed all of its counterparts, only top tier jets like F16C can engage with it.
Since 10.3 RB tanks will move to 10.7, meaning the chance to encounter Pantsir-S1 have greatly increased

2 Likes

I wont deny the chieftains are amazing, i got multiple nukes in the chieftains just last week. My point being i could have done just as well if not better using a t55am due to it having a lrf and, in a downtier, its basically imune to most apds rounds due to gaijins “spaced” armour fuckery where having more than one layer of armour will make it vaporise (even the ferdinands 2 layers of 100mm will stop the conqs cannon.

Its not like i cant deal with it in my tornado or something, even the buccaneer. The main problem is any switched on pantsir will just shoot your guided munition out of the air and then kill you. So can any other spaa but the pantsir gets a cannon and 12 missiles which is far more than any other spaa at its br so it can just do this for much longer. It has more missiles than i do bombs on the tornado let alone most jets apart from american jets with the ability to carry 6 mavericks along side at least 2 gbus.

Ground RB, ZSL92. 6.3 → 7.3. The ZSL92 doesn’t work as SPAA, the low ammo, low cannon elevation and large silhouette makes it very bad for the SPAA class, it should reclassified as a Light tank and receive its APDS belt. The ZSL92 is a chinese BTR-80A equivalent.

No idea why they didnt, its basically just a chinese btr.

The viggens radar is actually really good but I see the Norwegian f-16 the actually being a premium if that was true but idk and yeah the j-35xs is still way to high even with the change.

1 Like

@Stona_WT sorry for the ping but i really need to ask is there any plan to change premium AMX br in Air Rb ! it does not get any IRCCM missiles and subsonic but it faces jets with IRCCM and radar missile !
also leclarc badly need a new APFSDS as current apfsds sucks

2 Likes

Air SB , JH-7A . 12.3> 11.7. Reasoning: is a ground attack aircraft, and does not have BVR armament, making it completely unusable as a ground attack because in this br (12.3) it is impossible to carry out this type of mission against aircraft focused on BVR combat and if you try to use it as fighter It is at an extreme disadvantage without short combats, which is something that almost never happens, it has a good rate curve, but many planes in 11.3/11.7 would be able to get into a dogfight against the JH-7A and win.

GRB HSTV-L 11.3 >11.3 Not many people use it and overage KD less then one BUT ITs RECON HELPs US TEAM A LOT! Without it US almost blind (u ever play with click-bait?) I really think kiddo deserve to stay at 11.3

Air RB, F104 asa. 12.0 > 11.3/11.7. It has 4 9ls and a vulcan or 2 9ls + 2 aspides with an mti radar but no vulcan. This gives it hgih lethality against 1 or 2 targets while still facing jets with on par or better missiles and, most of the time, better radars. This basically makes it a yack 38 of its br with its terrible fm but decent missiles. This is why it would suit 11.3 or 11.7 as at these brs it wont face anything without flares or rwr apart from a scarce few, and it would still be at a disadvantage in the bvr due to its own shoddy rwr.

1 Like

Also worth mentioning the fact it only has 60 CMs. So its below the average for CM count at that BR as well. Also leaves you fairly vulnerable to Fox-3s, which are also likely your main threat in an uptier.

GRB Stormer AD 10.0 to 9.3. It’s currently the same BR as the LAV-AD without the performance, or ability to mount ground missiles. It is much more comparable to the Machbet (albeit with a rangefinder.)

Also would fill the need for an AD vehicle for the UK between the 8.3 Marksman and the 10.3 Stormer instead of a .3 gap @10.0 where most of the vehicles are already fighting the same opponents.

1 Like