For the love of god give Germany a competitive top tier jet

But this time he is right. Benelux should have been German. Or at least the Dutch, since they are actively integrated/integrating into the German military. Alliance wise, it makes sense. As much as a Commonwealth vehicle does if not more so since the alliance is Active.

2 Likes

Advocate to lower its BR, then. There’s nothing stopping you from doing so.
Speaking on such things is the very reason this forum exists.

Wrong, we have the argentinian sk105, has nothing to do with germany, pucura was planned as well but there were problems withbthe artist

1 Like

Lmao this is so wrong on so many levels lmao.

This is so wrong even if I wasn’t dutch I would still be triggered.

3 Likes

Arguably only dutch, but not belgium that one fits better for france

1 Like

I have a long thread advocating for buffs for the tornado first. Including the ADVs. I understand that supersonic + AMRAAM below 12.7 could be problematic for most 11.3s. just like how the F15A is.

(Even includes ahistorical buffs for the ASSTA1)

Buffs like PHC (limited FoV HMS), a finished flight model and buffing BOL. A long with the bug fixes needed for Aim-9M are all the F3 needs to make 12.7 manageable.

But the ICE and F3 are about as equally matched as 2 aircraft can be currently and should be the same BR.

Ice missing an irccm missile means it should be a lower br imo.

Surely Israel would get their own variant and probably Italy and Netherlands (in Benelux tree) as they are tier 2 partners

You are forgetting the initial pucura matter as well that was supposed to go to germany , fact is germany has non involed argentinian vehiclesbin their tree

No. That’s cursed on so many levels.

1 Like

Well there’s a whole company called 1GNC (german dutch corps) which is one reason to remove it from france to germany

The second reason is that alot of dutch equipment
Especially tanks are bundeswehr owned rather then bought

*Assuming ICE gets IRCCM missiles

(Which I assume they will)

Fair enough then.

1 Like

First Finland is a subtree rather than subnation. Secondly my point is that precedent has been set through the ADATS (can to uk) that the f16 to Germany is viable

There’s also a French-German Corps…

Well, yeah. And the Belgian/Dutch navy are also integrated (BeNeSam).

1 Like

So how that gives a reason to bring it to france?

First of all, you said owned half the netherlands and not the army, but I’ll chalk that up to a simple mistake.

And no, the dutch army is still very much dutch. We pay for the equipment, we pay the soldiers and ultimately decide where we do or don’t deploy them.

We have integrated the units, they are not owned by Germany.

This is only the Leopard 2s lol. We procure everything for ourself. Good examples are that we use swedish CV9035s instead of German marders or pumas and we recently decided to buy norwegian shorad systems instead of the german one.

3 Likes

It’s a reason to keep BeNeLux together.

1 Like

Does it have to be a F-16? Or did GER literally have no other options outside from foreign ‘support’? (and please no Typhoon)

And your only striker is a tornado, which just needs precision munition. Is that available?

Only outside option.
Its either argentinian f-16 or swiss f/a 18