For Italy. What's the point of responding to Battle Rating feedback if you don't want to do as we suggest?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

I agree with mostly everything you said.
Excerpt for the A109 change, 8.3 Is way too low of a br for that kind of chopper.
Also you might have gotten a bit too angry there at the end ;)

I admit that I am annoyed and irritated by the current situation… But it is also true that literally all the players told him to stop behaving like that. And the problem is not a recent one and has been pointed out to them for years… Even buddha’s patience would have run out in 1 month after putting up with all the laziness and incompetence of the developers.

EDIT: However, the A109 in my opinion is not comparable to the Mi-24 D since it has the machine gun that can defend itself against helicopters and aircraft and its rockets are much more accurate than the A 109.

3 Likes

He Is angry and for a good reason.
Gaijin have ignored all the feedback and sugestions about Italy for too much.

5 Likes

I agree completely, but Gaijin doesn’t see this the same way as we do. They disregard the vehicle itself and what capabilities it has compared to others, they only consider it’s “efficiency”, meaning performance statistics that fail to consider variables such as player skill.

Not propaganda, it’s called “minor nation tax”. Italy is not likely to attract as many new players who begin their first tech tree, but Soviet Union is. Minor nations like Italy is more likely to be played by veterans who already finished one or more major nations, meaning they are more experienced/skilled, leading to them performing well in Italian vehicles, leading to those vehicles being over-BR’ed…

Sadly this will always be the case unless we pressure or convince Gaijin to change how they balance vehicles

1 Like

It’s mind blowing they upped the Ariete’s again, they are nowhere near being a top tier MBT, it’s like they keep wanting to pretend Italy has a top tier to trick people into wasting time with the tree instead of putting them at the proper BR.

They are shitty across the board and only the fact that Italy is a neglected and dead nation with a low but dedicated player base is what allows them to perform within acceptable parameters, but of course it would require someone to actually understand and play the game to know that, so that rules out Gaijin.

Why bother increasing the BR range to 12.0, 5 years late, and then increase literally everything in BR anyways.

The Breda was 4.0 at some point, I haven’t even touched it since as it completely ruined any lineup options, now it will be 5.0, insane.

7 Likes

Everything become worse when you realize that a top br veichle could have been the centauro 2 instead of the AMV

2 Likes

It’s literally not fair, you create a game with double standards depending on whether the country is Russian or not, new players who start with italy come into depression (PTSD) to try this game.

I agree, it’s not fair

I wrote more about this issue here if you’re interested, I can’t type it all out again XD

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I did the same thing, the Breda 501 I no longer touched, and I haven’t played with it for years.
In my opinion, the reason I raised it to BR was because it annoyed some Russian players, as it was the only vehicle that could successfully penetrate heavy tanks like the KV.

And then let’s not forget the way they mock the Italian players, promising things that they don’t deliver. example: When they are working on the spall liners for the Ariete tanks.

1 Like

They just tend to ignore all nations except US, USSR, and GER.
Gaijin only give a nerf/buff base on battle efficiency (conceded by Gaijin themselves), and the player base of “small nations” are quite skilful, making these nations stand out regardless the fact that the skill takes more importance rather than the tank itself.

3 Likes

And then they add a War kit that’s just 5 tons of air.

2 Likes

All the Ariete got 2 spall liners “plate” in the turret cheecks. There should be more?
Also funny enough for some time both the C1 and the PSO were bugged and one of the “plate” didn’t rotate with the turret

Don’t you know that an armor package made for increase the protection against Kinetic ammunition Is clearly less effective than the strong soviet Rubber?

2 Likes

To decompress 10.0/10.7, which decompresses 9.0/9.7

You can’t decompress BR ranges if the top isn’t also increased. This past year we saw a lot of 7.3 tanks end up around 8.0, which meant they were facing a lot of early modern prototypes at 9.0 / 9.3 that have double their speed and fire power. Those vehicles couldn’t move up because they’d have to face 11.3 tanks. Now they can.

Okay, so then add another .3 and decompress 10.0
And then add another .3 and decompress 10.3 and 10.7
and then add another .3 and decompress 11.0

We should have been at BR 12 back in 2020 and could easily be at BR 15 now.

2 Likes

12.7 would be more logical.

That’s what this update is doing if you haven’t looked at all the changes lol

My 11.3 lineup is now 11.7, but the ADATs isn’t moving up. They’re doing what I suggested months ago.

True but with they also keep some of the nonsensical br placement
Like the AMV whitch Is a 10.3 veichle with a Better ammunition at 11.7
Or how the Ariete (P) sit at an higher br than the Turms

1 Like

This is the result of Gaijin’s inability to cope with the differences between NATO and USSR tanks. It’s never going to change.