F16A ADF, F16A MLU problem

I have try to play F16A ADF and F16A MLU at new 13.0 BR and it seem to be incompetent now.
Both of them has good flight performance, but the weapon load out is some big problem.
They can face 12.0 but i have played 20 games and do not have any match with 12.0, all of my match is sitting with 13.7. I have no chance to deal with them with only 60 countermeasure, 4 AIM-9L and 2 AIM-7M is something backwards in comparing with plane same BR.
Please reconsider it’s BR

1 Like

Or maybe raise everything else above it to be honest. 13.0+ is still cramped like hell.

Or at least putting them at 12.7, the same with F14, Mig-29
May be, they think there are too few plane at 13.0 but in my opinion this is a bad idea.

f16aj suffers same problem they’ve not decompressed up enough

really should have gone to like 14 or even 15, theyd be way too strong in 12.7 tbh and the fox’3s should really have their own br bracket

For the ADF, at least the Italian one, the problem is that the developers refuse to equip it with AIM-120 and AIM-9 L/I 1 missiles. The American version can be armed with the AIM-120 as well, there are several discussion.

Both before and after decompression, the ADFs face aircraft capable of using Fox 3, and the Sparrows are inadequate.

They either need to improve the decompression or provide the armament that was used (Italian ADF) or for which they were compatible (American version).

It’s the usual inconsistent, illogical way of having preferences and double standards, which goes against all principles and historical facts.

staying at 12.7 is ok but 13.0 is too much

I am sure that, F16A MLU also can equip with AIM-120 and Aim-9M

Yes, but maybe they doesnt want another clone(btw, does they care?)

And not sure about 120A/B

12.7 doesnt change much, the only other aircraft that get brought into their bracket is the mig23ml/mld/mla su25t, Tornado ids assta 1 and Tornado gr 1. The f-16 kind of outclasses all of these by quite a margin.
the document they actually posted had the early f-16’s at 12.7 tho so idk i guess we just have to hope theyll do better next time

The only real solution is to decompress above.

Problem is with the MLU, it’s a more modern equivalent to the Belgian F-16AM and it’s very copious double standard for gaijin to give the AM all of it’s modern armament (for in game standards) but not upgrade the MLU to the same standard, I was hoping they would give the italian ADF and the taiwanese MLU their Amraams and aim-9ms and place them at their respective BRs (13.3 for the ADF since it lacks HMD and is stuck with the older APG-66 and 13.7 for the MLU since it’s essentially an F-16C with a worse engine, same as the AM)

4 Likes

It could have same loadouts with F-16C including A2G one.

1 Like

Here is one of many that show it has the capability to carry 6 AMRAAMs, now I believe rn the Taiwanese only purchase AMRAAMs from the C-5 and onwards but so did the belgians so it’s a case of giving it a stopgap AIM-120A/B in the mean time, it should also possess a much more capable multirole ability, with various Paveways and Maverick variants, this would really add something worth playing in the Chinese tree since at the moment, the J-11A is not worth playing and the J-8F is limited at best.

Another option would be to consider adding a Taiwanese Mirage 2000-5EI which would have all the A-A capabilities of the M2K-5F in game just missing the ground striking ability (similarly to the Swiss F/A-18C)

It have not been seen with an AIM120A or B, which was kind of it’s problem cause it is a late variant equivalent to F16C IRL since they are of the same period. IDC about AIM120s, but more of its current BR and CAS ordinance as it should have these like all F16 late variants.

1 Like

Good point, but I do feel the need for an entire overhaul of Chinese techtree.

Kinda, but lack of everyrhing on Taiwan country MLU gives 13.0, which also not bad
Maybe separate by MLU Tapes, because MLU is not a single modification.

We don’t want 2 separate aircraft for the MLU, there should be the MLU in game but upgraded to it’s correct standard over time then a new F-16V later down the line, this is essentially the same airframe but completely overhauled so it’s worth adding a new researchable aircraft for it, adding another MLU variant will just bloat the tech tree and irritate everyone since you have 1 useless 13.0 aircraft and the aircraft that should’ve been now available for another 400k RP

Maybe.

Maybe they need to make tapes, like a modifcation of brittish Jaguar, from 1A to 1B.

Anyone feeling annoyed with current air RB SL? I’ve had trouble earning anything lately, since even if i get a kill, I still loose 2000 SL. I would really not mind if they raised it.

It seem to be if you die soon, you will receive less than before

I’d rather get killed and get a move on than being chased by 3 F16s in a J7E (last patch) without flares that really gave me a nightmare. I am trying to balance how much fuel I bring, cause with 4 AAMs it seems 21 minutes is not sufficient, but how much should I bring?