F16A ADF, F16A MLU problem

J-7E is at 11.0, and i see no problem now

I bring always bring a full tank and occasionally a drop tank alongside that depending on the size of the map, allows you to afterburn the whole game

I know, but Ground Arcade is so much more efficient, cause I get a maximum of 4 kills in an ARB, and that is around 35000-40000 SL, same game time in GAB I get like 3 games done each with around 30000 SL since I have 96P. Did they cut the limit to active playtime? Like I feel even if I get a kill, the count for active time is literally like 10 seconds, and it used to be a lot more than that.
I am about to get Z9W and Q5L still needs 920000, plus 1200000 for Z9W, I need 2 million just to cover my vehicles and I am on less than 100K rn.

I bring 15mins + drop tank since drop tank is just afterburner to battlefield and then I chuck it away, but when i have 4 missiles instead of 2 I will try bring more fuel, although I now need 800K SL for Q5L.

If you plan on returning to the airfield quickly then that’s alright but you have to be in and out while getting kills, my playstyle is more based around picking off individuals and pressuring them into dogfighting and losing, a valid strat since you have no competitors in a dogfight anymore, with the closest being the F-5E, and the only operators of said aircraft are usually on you team (AIDC variant), or flown by americans (free kills) with the exception of the thai one, usually flown by even more inexperienced players.