F-4J (UK) BR for sim 12.0

Hello everyone,
Just adding this post for a reason i wonder why F-4J (UK) Has the same BR as F-4 FG and FGR, having even worse specs than FGR at stock.
There’s several points i can’t make sense of :

1. The F-4J UK is at 12.0 sim rating and F-4 FGR and FG are at 11.3 - same planes apart FG which is naval fighter and can take off from carrier.
  2. Weapons are completely the same - missiles both IR and SARH.
  3. RWR system is even worse of F-4J UK than FGR / FG
  4. Radar is complely the same (same modes) apart for “U” on the F-4J UK which makes no difference.

Is there any particular reason for this ? Why is gaijin breaking the farming of UK ?

It’s 12.0 ? I think with the BR decompresion it stayed at 11.3, where it should be :-O

Has always been a higher BR and was never fixed in the decompress. For some reason Gaijin is totally convinced it’s a vastly superior aircraft and I have never understood why. Even when I’ve pointed it out to CMs or on the threads it gets ignored

They don’t know why it’s called the F-4 JUNK XD

1 Like

Probably because in one book the J’s were said to be the best Phantoms the RAF used, because of their better performance at high altitude.

The speys if modelled correctly would be better in this game, more power, faster acceleration, shorter take off time.

Edit

the J’s were never put into service to be dog fighters but a stop gap interceptor, this game is all about the dogfighting, once the missiles are, gone. Also a most likely Reason the MiG25/31 isn’t ingame as they would be crap also

I feel really sorry for buying it… but nothing i can do now will just have to farm with palnes in tree i have or eventually do my best in 12.0 against mig-23’s which feels times superior to F-4J UK