F-16 ADF Battle Rating

I am really sad with a new Air Battle ratings, which I believe are wrong. For Example my favourite F-16 ADF always get’s into the Top tier Air Battles and get’s always smoked by the FOX 3’s, and lack of flares and Chaff’s, it always ends up in the same match as the 13.7 Even though the F-16 ADF should’ve be apart of the 13.0 or even lower since of it’s ammunition and radar systems, Developers PLEASE CONSIDER changing the F-16 ADF Battle rating to the 12.7 which I believe would be the best choice here, which is kind of similar to F-16 A but with sparrows, since in the top tier it’s really hard to fight with the F-16 ADF with current ammunition, it’s just not that good as the other 13.7 Jets. I would recommend changing the same battle rating for the F-15 A as well. Or at least fixing the Battle ratings to make sure that The ADF never enters the Top Tier 13.7 battle rating ever again.

1 Like

PLUS I believe I do speak for most of the people, since I am not the only one who faces this exact same annoying problem.