F-15C missing amraams

My point exactly

So Japan and Israel players also suck?

5 Likes

He’s like an angry toddler, he cant have it for himself so he doesnt want anyone else to have it. “I’m taking my ball and going home!”

3 Likes

Lol, the gall for asking for more weapons when you guys were saying the exact same thing i said here in our thread about the ICE.
Maybe if you guys argued for equality and I’d be here rn arguing for the 15C to get these conformals alongside you.

Just cope rn bruh

Is there actually any difference between the As and Bs?

b should have better lofting algorithm, but it wont be modeled.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Didnt think there was much in it

Should being the operative word there. Instead it’s still underperforming base APG-63 levels.

6 Likes

Ouch… Figured they’d at least have a radar that can match the Blue Vixen/Foxhunter on the F-15c ike AN/APG-73

APG-63V1 should be the best radar currently ingame, and should remain the best mechanically scanned array until the Eurofighters. Instead the devs are using some BS Soviet source for the original APG-63, when we have US sources…

1 Like

same argument could go the other way.

Just opened the dev server and noticed this. Pair it with the fact that the US has the AIM-120A, which is worse than the R77, and I’m honestly appalled. I’m starting to think that the whole “russian bias” thing might not be such a joke after all…

5 Likes

6 Likes

This is wrong. How are you making this shit up? It only gets TV guided bombs.

You keep saying it gets KH-38, how much more blatantly can one lie to create a fake argument?

2 Likes

Well… comparing the two, the R-77 is pretty draggy due to the grid fins and really suffers in the longer range shots. What it gets in exchange though, is excellent maneuverability in close shots. The AIM-120 on the other hand is much more consistent and works better at range. Nearly every time the 120 will beat the R-77 in a BVR fight.

1 Like

Is this how they are modeled? Has this been tested at all? I’m merely going off the stat card, which shows the same range, but higher guidance time and much higher max overload on the r77

except you had the first move.
you blew it

Bros talking like this a chess game 💀💀💀

You the reason why Germany mains r clowned on

6 Likes

oh no!
actions have consequences!!!
who could have known that if i attack someone they will attack back???
typical

You just aimlessly yapping at this point

Defo not talking sense

Take your hate chub somewhere else