F-15 Should be 12.7

That’s such a high tier because idiots keep trying to turn fight it XD

1 Like

I know that it has the AAM 3 but the missiles turning circle is only marginally better with a bit better range
It not a big enough improvement to justify a br bumb

This isn’t R60M to R73

Unless they buff AAM 3 to how it may be irl i dont see it being that significant

1 Like

I mean I think the same way, but since it’s better at least in some minor way I thought I’d bring it up for posterity’s sake

It just doesn’t seem that much better to result in a br increase
We have F4s at the same br with one having much better radar missiles

I mean true but people act like saying all F-15’s should stay at 12.3 until decompression to like 13.3 is heresy or something

You don’t understand. American mains NEED to fight third gen aircraft with their fourth gen ones. It’s the only way that they can compete.

13 Likes

as if your mig 21 isnt fighting gen 2 aircrafts

2 Likes

The Su 27 is comparable if not better then the gripens.
no way you are putting gripens 13.3 and leaving behind the su27

4 Likes

su-27 is not better than the gripen

2 Likes

They are equals in all regards. SU-27 has better BVR, Gripen has more countermeasures and better ir missiles.

So are we gonna talk about how all the new 12.7 planes still get to fight Phantoms with the now horribly under-armed EJ Kai?

1 Like

it’s also wild to think the only difference in armament between it and the F-15’s is swapping to the IRCCM version of it’s IR missile.

1 Like

The only advantage that the flanker has over the grippen is the 27ER, and if you haven’t noticed air RB is a multipath meta.

1 Like

Tell that to the MiG-29SMT who craps all its speed when it sneezes

Which, to be fair, makes a LOT of difference, even more so given the chassis

None of these low skill US pilots see the irony… your crying about how your equally capable jet is somehow worse than EVERY other nation’s 12.7 is so funny.

6 Likes

And?

lol? MiG-21 literally is a 2nd generation jet… I swear to god with this forum

5 Likes

Man, it’s not my fault that a lvl 100 idiot with 35894 battles comes and tries to beat me in spin with a FW190

its a 2++, which is basically gen 3, and imagine facing a mig 21 in your f9f panther???