Event star - data collection (CONCLUDED)

thought i was going crazy for a sec, desperately checking what i did wrong lmao.

I would need to go look but there were definetively people wanting that, maybe even in this very topic. cantbe bothered to do that tho, so take it with grain of salt.

and with that same line of thought, so are game modes balanced differently, as aLiVe showed, his base score at rank VI Arcade was higher by some 400 points than my rank III/IV RB score and by some 700 points higher than my rank VIII RB score.

of course, that can also mean his overall “skill” level is simply higher, but i couldnt find his profile to check, so he would have to provide.

and for the love of god, by this i am in no way saying the score modifiers should stays as they are.

just thinking out loud.

1 Like

if you are so mad about it, why are you bothering us here? we (or at least some of us) were having an actual discussion before you showed up and decided to bless us against our will with a hot steamy load of your wisdom all over our faces.

simply go away if this causes you so much mental anguish you have go ou out of your way and tell people about it.

Then get to an actual point instead of endlessly going in circles dismissing information that doesn’t suit you.

1 Like

how about you get to actual women instead?

Hilarious

not as much as you going to mute list.

That’ll keep me up at night

His average score for the last month is 2020, so you can say that he’s overperforming during the event which is normal when someone wants to do it faster, it plays harder.

And stuff like average team placement, winrate and k/d?

For AB maybe but even at rank IV RB as long as you’re averaging above 1500 points you can realistically do the event. 1500 is average as it gets. I don’t know how you can lower the bar even further.

None of the data suggests that 1500 is average, it’s rougly around a 1000.

I don’t know how you can lower the bar even further.

Well I really had to think hard about this, but a lower requirement would lower the bar.

Winrate: 56%
Average team position: 76%
Kills per spawn: 1.44
k/d: 1.72

1 Like

Managed to compile more data for you today with exact match times:
All matches done in GRB
W = win
L = loss
1 star:

lineups used:

1 Like

Just to clarify few things:

• I presume RB
  • Text (5) column is match length
  • And the score is before or after multipliers?

Beside that, thanks, i will look at it tommorow and add it to the excel.

battle count / nation / BR / raw score / win-loss / server cluster / team composition / match lenght / misc
Edit: Please note that after 11th battle I was short about 800 of 45k, that means I had aprox 48k score after the 12th.

1 Like

Actually you have less attention to pay because you know where those enemy tanks are so it is easier to follow them. In realistic you have no idea where they are yet they are still there, you have to pay tons of attention to detail to make sure you didn’t miss anyone as you have to scan the terrain for any signs of hostiles. You don’t have to scan signs for hostiles in arcade, you just look at the big name tags. Remember, those tanks even if not visible are still there in realistic hence more dangerous.

I hope you like seal clubbing.

I take that into account, you can see with both sessions i recorded that total score is higher than 45k.

Ah, found it, in this very topic.

There are players who take advantage of the vision of allies who are in front of them but they are not in sight.

It is important to raise the radio operator.

If you only show a small part you are not in sight.

If you use binoculars you can highlight enemies and they can’t see you, you get the first shot.

Also all tanks have different camouflage values. You can see it in the datasheet.

You are talking as if you always have the certainty of seeing everyone, and it is not true. You have to pay attention

In realistic it is worse and more difficult to see the enemy, of course. In the end people spend 500 euros on bushes for something.