Event star - data collection (CONCLUDED)

But you sound like you are, when you highlight all the advantages(“training wheels”) that Ground AB has but don’t say that they are also used against you by the enemy players.

you know that before you go into game. ergo you can adjust your gameplay to it, no?

Then you can’t say that one game mode is harder than the other can you? If the advantages you have are the same advantages the opponents has, then the difficulty is the same.

within that gamemode, yes. and you need to adjust your gameplay to account for that, no? Like, when i first arrived at BR where thermals were, I needed to adjust my playstyle and not stand like a idiot behind bush thinking im safe.

surely same or at least similiar logic must apply here. you play in a way that allows you to take advantage of tools you have while denying that same advantage to your enemies, no?

I actually can. For example the arcade pseudorangefinder. Do you understand how massive buff that is? Putting arcade jagdtiger against rb jagdtiger would end up with arcade jagdtiger winning in most of the cases, simply because it would have easier time landing shots (within certain distance).

Im sure i could gain better score with arcade jagdtiger when compared to rb jagdtiger simply by the virtue of landing more shots with the arcade version thanks to the pseudorangefinder. its simply giant buff to vehicles that have long reload times and cant readjust their aim with follow up shots.

Exactly, but when you play the AB jagdtiger you are facing AB players and when you play the RB jagdtiger you are facing RB players. If this was a single player game then I would agree with you, playing with RB mechanics would be harder, but when you’re in a match where both sides are playing with the same mechanics you cannot say that one is harder that the other, it’s just different mechanics.

yes, but that goes back to adjusting your playstyle.

granted, im not arcade player, but logic dictates that, for example, if i know my enemy has pseudorangefinder within certain distance, it will affect how i move through the battlefield, how much i expose myself and how much care i take with hiding weakspots.

or…you dont do that?

I adjust my playstyle for multiple reasons, the vehicle I’m using, the map I’m playing, the tank I’m facing and even the player I’m facing. I play for survival so I don’t expose my tank much unless I have to.

So you DO take in account that enemy has same advantages as you, and likely you play in a way that denied them those advantages while allowing to keep yours, right?

So, for example, if you deny the enemy the effective use of rangefinder while you can still use yours, you are at advantage.

Thus you have easier time to gain score.

That is what I have been saying since the start. Any player has the same advantages in each game mode.

If I compare myself with a beginner then I can say that I have an easier time to score, don’t you in Ground RB in a similar situation? So its easier to score also in Ground RB in those terms.

Yes but that is not what I was aiming at.

Again, lets take jagdtiger.

You gain score landing hits.

In ground RB, with 27 sec reload (i think), its hard to land hits past certain distance as i cant just adjust my follow up shot like i would do with gun that reloads faster.

In arcade, i have pseudorangefinder on my jagdtiger so its much easier to land hits and thus gain score.

Now we get to the part that the enemy also has the pseudorangefinder.

Both in realistic and arcade, you would play in a way that denies the enemy his advantages (for arcade thats his pseudorangefinder) while allowing you to keep yours (your pseudorangefinder).

I can imagine this working in both arcade and realistic for example with hulldown positions that expose only jagdtigers superstructure.

Now the enemy rangefinder is pretty much useless unless the enemy has shell capable of penetrating the superstructure, as he cant aim for weakspots - while you can land hits on him with use of your rangefinder.

The only thing that really matters is this:

Before multipliers Ground AB scores are around 4% higher than Ground RB, after multipliers Ground AB scores are around 40% less than Ground RB. That is a huge difference.

Multipliers make it much easier to grind events in Ground RB.

1 Like

How dare you! He went to arcade test drive and shot everything without getting shot. Thence, he proved his point, haha. Pointless arguing with him about arcade, when in fact he doesn’t have a clue about that game mode.

+1.

1 Like

First Stage took me like 4-5 Hours and ~32 Matches at 8BR with VIDAR+Strv 81 but i had a row of not-so good Matches, barely above 30% Winrate at that time.

Second Stage went faster, same Line Up but now got way better Matches and did it in like less than 30 Matches but didn’t count but was way faster probably like 3 Hours only and i did both Stages in one go

By the same logic i will dismiss anything you say about realistic, easy as that.

How about you go away, and let people talk in peace about stuff.

Be my guest. The only thing I said about RB is that it allows you to get the event done way faster, which in fact is something that Bruce stats prove and even you agree on.

I excluded winrates on purpose as they dont matter in regards to required score.

If i included them, then the US lineup would be extremely bad as all but one game were partial uptier at minimum, and well, we all know whos gonna win in match of sherman E8 vs king tiger

Yes, I was asking you, someone who plays arcade as far as i know, to either confirm or deny some thoughts I had about arcade, because I myself dont play it.

Because, as much as it might seem surprising, i want to hear what other side has to say on question i think are relevant, at least to me, to pass judgment.

So far, it seems arcade has easier time to land hits and thus gain score, and the counterargument to that was that it is easier to die in arcade because enemy also has easier time to land shots.

What i am interested in if experienced arcade player can play in a way that would allow him to land shots and gain score without getting killed.

Linking average score after multipliers does not answer that, sorry.

Yes, but also don’t forget the respawn system being different, below average players in Ground AB tend to respawn all their tanks cause they die fast and that is more score for those that kill them. I believe that below average RB players don’t respawn as much.

That’s exactly how I try to play, I play to survive the whole match, just finished a match where I got 9 kills and 1 cap and 0 deaths, first place and win, 2831 score. I don’t remember being hit the entire match.

Score: 2831
Capture of zones: 300
Ground kills: 1724
Critical damage to enemy: 517
Damage to enemy: 280
Receiving damage: 10

Then, would you mind try to record your battles like i did so we can have some comparison to go off?

I would but my time is very limited during the week and I already will have to squeeze my games in there to do the event. I would probably forget to record every match even if I had the time.