Dreams Come True 2026 Predictions

It would be funny tho.

because they are the largest non KE ATGM ever made.

Might as well get the FV4010 instead

I’d prefer the Humber Hornet to be honest

Maybe we have added all the big DCT worthy WWII vehicles. Maybe we are looking at a Cold War DCT vehicle this year?

1 Like

Russian turret baskets would be a “dream come true” especially with how long those poor Gaijin programmers have been working on implementing them.

Keep up the good work, it will be worth it in the end.

In all seriousness it would be good for a certain person to end his European outing to his neighbours and maybe then the game designers will not have to keep holding back NATO systems to appease said person on his holidays in that other Eastern European country…

1 Like

Gentlemen, we are coming up on the month of October, which will see the reveal of the DCT vehicle and the announcement of the event not long after. Going by the pattern of the previous two years, a likely schedule of the upcoming events can be devised:

Sometime in the week of October 12th, Community Update No.13 should appear, since No.12 appeared on August 18th. This is according to the pattern of last year, where Community Update No.7 appeared on August 14th, followed by No.8 being released on October 14th. The dates of the release of Update No.13 are likely either Tuesday the 13th or Thursday the 15th, though other days are possible. As Update No.8 last year revealed the class (aircraft) of DCT 2025 (and one of the other language versions revealed that it was “food-related” (approx. quote)), it is likely that Update No.13 will do the same for this year’s DCT vehicle.

In 2024, the November major update, Firebirds, had its trailer on Thursday, October 24th. In 2025, the November major update, Spearhead, had its trailer on Thursday, October 23rd. In both of these cases, DCT was announced the day after the trailer, on Friday, and the events started a week after they were announced. If this pattern is followed, then we have a clear outline of these events for this year:

  • The trailer for this November’s major update will almost certainly drop on Thursday, October 22nd.
  • Dreams Come True will be announced the day after, on Friday, October 23rd, and it will start exactly one week later, on Friday, October 30th.

The just announced event, Desert Predator, is the last vehicle event before DCT this year. Bear in mind that the class and nation of this vehicle has no bearing on the class and nation of the DCT vehicle, as evidenced by 2024 (which had the KV-7, a ground vehicle, immediately after the Boxer MGS, another ground vehicle) and 2025 (which had the XF5U-1, a USA vehicle, immediately after the EFV, another USA vehicle).

2 Likes

There still are WWII vehicles left, but not really any truly exciting ones

Unless they add the O-I or FCM F1, of course

2 Likes

Huge cope right there

Yeah. That’s my point plenty of WWII vehicles. But nothing that really lights me up.

I heard there might be a licensing issue with the O-I.

That was one user’s speculation concerning the reasoning behind Gaijin’s inability to add the O-I to the game. The blueprints are in the possession of the model company Fine Molds, I believe, and the user was postulating that the real reason they don’t want to add it is because they don’t want to pay licensing to Fine Molds for the use of the blueprints for the in-game model. I’m not saying I agree or disagree with this, just reporting what I remember.

Regardless of all of this, the O-I can still be absolutely ruled out for DCT this year by Smin’s words already quoted elsewhere in this thread.

Already denied like 100 times

Even without licensing concerns, the sources regarding the O-I are too questionable at this point

The FCM F1 would be a lot more likely, but I’m expecting something more popular to be added for DCT

Yeah. I was just reading up on the O-I It shouldn’t be added imo.

Woodern mock up btw lmao. It’s not going to be added unless they really stretched the rules

All hail the duck, the funniest low tier tank in WoT in terms of how deceptively strong its armor is.

1 Like

FT-17 or AMR.35 would be funny.

Funny? Yes

DCT worthy? Not in a million years

I don’t have any predictions but if there was something I’d want in Warthunder’s dreams come true 2026, it’s IJN Inazuma.

I’m currently writing a suggestion on IJN Kitakami (1941)