Dreams Come True 2026 Predictions

Judging by how much effort some people pour into their suggestions, only to be rejected, I’d guess they probably won’t be feeling it with that one

The Rooikat ZA-HVM actually got fully modelled, but as soon as they found out that the turret was a mock-up, they just flat-out cancelled it and our best hope currently is the G6 HVM (which I prefer anyways lol)

1 Like

Imho there would be nothing wrong with that, but Gaijin (and the realism gang) seems to have a different opinion.

It seems like something that would have been suggested on the forums before, but the lack of a suggestion makes me believe that the suggestion moderation has rejected suggestions for it.
That doesn’t necessarily mean that it doesn’t meet Gaijins minimum requirements, but it is an indicator that the chance of seeing it in-game can’t be high at all.

Personally, I would be thrilled to see the FV215 in-game.

1 Like

Actually solid proof supporting it is limited. It’s a tiny possibly. Most likely what the workers made was just more hetzers with a order that never got anywhere from E25

Honestly, the game doesn’t even feature the actual Nakajima Kikka. What we see in the game is the Nakajima Kikka Kai—a proposed upgrade for the Kikka aircraft.

2 Likes

Honestly i could 100% see gaijin doing a funny and giving us the Humber hornet, with its 8in, 26kg of explosive filler, HESH MISSILES.

4 Likes

“Hit”

They actually fixed HESH pretty decently.

so i can play my FV4005 and kill panthers??

I think the mod to unlock the second gun even is called “Otsu mod”, which makes it even more fictional lol

Honestly, I have no idea. I know that fighter and interceptor versions of the Kikka were planned, but I don’t know how they were supposed to be armed.

1 Like

As far as I know, the original Kikkas that were built/partially built were made to only carry bombs as jet attack bombers. It was proposed to add nose guns later, but they were never actually added and the weapon layout wasn’t confirmed.
All this to say that the Kikka we have in game is not the original Kikka, but a proposed version (which would open up many doors for other vehicles that were never started)

As I’ve mentioned before, the game features the Kikka Kai (or rather, the Kikka Kai Kai)—a proposed conversion of the Kikka aircraft into a fighter with improved engines. Historically, the Kikka was designed as a special-purpose aircraft (a fast bomber or kamikaze plane) powered by Ne-12 engines; however, following the switch to Ne-20 engines, it was designated the Kikka Kai (kai meaning “modified”). In the game, the Kikka isn’t equipped with standard Ne-20 engines, but rather with Ne-20 Kai engines that offer higher thrust (though the engines themselves are incorrectly named).

Here is a suggestion featuring the actual Kikka aircraft.

1 Like

I always thought “Kai” meant something like “bis” in other designation systems, so “second”, but “modified” or “improved” definitely makes more sense

Turns out “Otsu” is their way to say “second”

Yes. “Kai” simply means modified. Ko, Otsu, Hei, Tei, Bo, and so on, correspond to A, B, C , etc. There’s an article about this on the War Thunder wiki.

2 Likes

It’s always cool to see people reference WT articles on the the forum that isn’t in the designated wiki section

1 Like

Couldn’t make it any more boring even if you tried 🔥🔥

3 Likes

Yep, just shoot the turret, guaranteed overpressure.

I don’t want the hesh suffermobile lol. Give us an actual tank, not a car. I beg

1 Like

HESH missiles? this would not hurt a fly

If I could pick the next thing Gaijin reworks I would select HESH. HESH users(besides the demons in the T58) suffer.

1 Like