Dreams Come True 2026 Predictions

T-57 Heavy

2 Likes

we have had tog II, i think its time for tog I.

Fine Molds & Wargaming also owns the rights to the O-I

Fine Molds owns the blueprints. Not who adds it to which game, and Wargaming does not at all own the O-I.

If Wargaming hypothetically did own the O-I, then they might as well pump money to own all of the Japanese, American, and other nations’ blueprints and vehicles as well. But in reality, you cannot.

They should add two versions of the oi, one with the main turret and one without.

Eh!?

Lmao you’re right, Russian equipment has only been proven capable by combat, not renderd a laughing stock like evil HATO

if i wanted any FV what so ever, its the FV215.
image
FV3805.
image
Or the FV3903.
image
(yes that is a MkVII churchill with the Centurion AVRE’s 165)

3 Likes

Funny thing about the 215, is that unlike the OI, Gaijin has never fully shot down its addition, because we DO Know most of it was built.

EDIT: 3805 Would be pretty cool NGL, because that 140mm gun did have a HESH shell made for it, and it had a Assisted loading mechanism. Plus was capable of 30mph.

And it still exists
image
currently its under restoration.

Not sure any of these satisfy the popularity requirement.

1 Like

The Death Star… One of the most popular tanks IN the other main tank game, doesn’t satisfy the Popularity requirement?

T34-88 When

image

The only substantial reports for any sort of 88 on a Russian tank, are POSSIBLE rebored SU-85s to use 88mm projectiles in the 85mm Cartridge casings.

Which one is that? Apologies, I had not heard of any of these before now. If it is indeed as popular as you say, then I stand corrected.

Still not expecting any of these for this year based on the assumption of no nation repeats.

I thought photographs of the T-34/88 were discovered, thereby proving its existence (hence the active suggestions for the T-34/88 on the forum). Or was this evidence found to be fraudulent?

I think this is not weird enough

this thing should be in the new WWII pack for germnay

FV215.

AKA in WOT the FV215B-183 (only called that because WG made a bullsh-ted FV215 that had the Conqureor turret on it as the Tier 10 British Heavy tank.)
image

I would love to see it alongside the t77 or t69

1 Like

these arent dct worth vehicles, better off being a base event of their own.

anyways where my Kalinin K-7
image
image

5 Likes