Dreams Come True 2026 Predictions

The TOG II was the british Dreams Come True Event Vehicle, the second one, after the German Sturmtiger.

1 Like

My bad, I didn’t know that.

1 Like

That would probably happen next week/week after due to that’s when cm update is.

Thanks.

I wish there were pictures of this thing with the supposed additional armament actually attached

kamov-a7-3a-soviet-armed-autogyro-v0-inrmlw2badmc1

Would be a nation repeat, but this seems like a good candidate as well

Since the O-I seems to be delayed indefinitely until Gaijin some find more information on it, I figured I’d maybe find a few alternatives for Japanese Dreams Come True vehicles.

Ku-6 Glider ("Ku-Ro" tank)

Special Number 3 Ku-Ro

This one might be difficult because it would need a new mechanic. The tank is also only partly built, with the only completed part of the prototype being the glider assembly before the project was cancelled. Because of this information is also quite limited, so with the still easier to research O-I denied the chances don’t look good.

Ho-Ri II

Ho-Ri II

The final design of the Ho-Ri. This is the vehicle that actually started construction by the end of the war. It’s much different from the Gaijin-made designs with thinner armor, but also an assisted loading device and rear mounted air defense turret.

More detail on how the in-game vehicles were inaccurate and how far the real project got is in the suggestion:
The Type 5 Ho-Ri II: 夢のまた夢, Dream of a Japanese Fortress

Ka-Ho Flamethrower Tank

image

A tank that shares a main turret and 57mm cannon with the type 97 Chi-Ha, but also mounts an additional two Type 100 flamethrowers (one on each side). This is the only tank of the three here that was fully complete, while the others were only partially built.

More detail in the suggestion:
Ka-Ho - flamethrower tank number 2

3 Likes

Japan built a flying tank as well?
I thought only the Soviets had that funny idea

Spoiler

1 Like

That beautiful thing would work too. A Chi-Ha with a 200mm gun.

2 Likes

I still think the FCM F1 would be a strong contender, as components of it had been built, the tank itself just was never assembled

4 Likes

The Kalinin K-7 would fit nicely into the Bomber theme we saw this year, with the Strategic Bombers in April and Bomber Buff.

kalinin-k-7-early-1930s-this-thing-actually-flew-7-times-v0-j2to9mllea3a1

2 Likes

Absolutely, along with the ki-20


d8e21720aca7f0aab6f367eb82a5cf3b049d00f3

3b649e78827632c5bd9f193c12cd76a834aebdb5

5 Likes

Holy wing-area

4 Likes

its about time for france to get a dct vehicle. Personally, i think that each nation should get its own dct vehicle if possible. FCM F1 is just perfect material for this.

3 Likes

thats not a DCT vehicle in the slightest. jesus christ.

Yeah i doubt that will ever happen

IMG_0842
This things wing area is insane.

1 Like

Soviep twin boom bv238

That’s the Kalinin K-7

Lemme edit my post rq