You say that yet they added the Elde then told us get fucked lol
There was a single prototype gunship variant, the Messerschmitt Me 323 E-2/WT (Waffenträger, also called „Nashorn“)
Spoiler

If we go for iconic vehicles, the only ones coming to my mind are the Bob Semple Tank (hopefully with 37mm gun modification) and the BV-141. Given that the BV-141 has had a playable usermodel on WT Live since July 2016 and we had a plane last year, this is the most realistic bet in my opinion.
Other promising candidates have been flat out denied by Gaijin like the OI and Su-47 Berkut.
Some other odd balls that come to my mind woud be the Leduc 022 for france, a ramjet interceptor prototype, but my suggestion for it is still stuck in approval hell.
The soviet Object 760 “Hovertank”, but the prototype had only a mockup gun and my suggestion for it was not approved, so unlikely.
The Karl Gerät cannot be suggested because it is a combined vehicle from WW2, I really tried. So this one is unlikely too.
Messerschmitt Me 323 E-2/WT
Yea. Still irrelevant since it’s useless in its class and even more useless as it was as slow as biplanes.
The Karl Gerät
Minimum range of basically any map.
There was a single prototype gunship variant, the Messerschmitt Me 323 E-2/WT (Waffenträger, also called „Nashorn“)
Yeah, I linked that earlier in this thread
If we go for iconic vehicles, the only ones coming to my mind are the Bob Semple Tank (hopefully with 37mm gun modification) and the BV-141. Given that the BV-141 has had a playable usermodel on WT Live since July 2016 and we had a plane last year, this is the most realistic bet in my opinion.
The BV 141 is indeed a realistic possibility for DCT, unless the assumption of no repeated nations holds. As I have said before, I believe this assumption is reasonable given DCT’s special status compared to other events, but I could be wrong.
Other promising candidates have been flat out denied by Gaijin like the OI and Su-47 Berkut.
Even if the Su-47 were not denied, it would still be far too recent to be viable for DCT.
Unlikely due to the fact that (1) USSR got a ground vehicle for DCT only two years ago and (2) it likely doesn’t meet the popularity requirements.
What’s the caliber?
Edit: 37mm nice
37mm, you can look at the suggestion that I linked
Yeah kept just loading for me, I has bad Internet right now
Could do the Danish Nimbus 20mm


The driver has a trigger they can pull to fire it
The KV-7 wasn’t a popular vehicle.
There’s also this Hungarian one with (I assume) a 20mm anti tank rifle

Wonder if it can full auto or not. I do wonder the ammo count, probably small if it’s originally a personal carried AT rifle.
Could do a bike update
Could do a bike update
For real lol
Spoiler


It was very likely requested since the early days of the game. It seems precisely like the sort of vehicle that would be discussed many years ago on the old forum. I make the point elsewhere in this thread that the more important aspect of the popularity requirement seems to be how long it’s been requested for compared to simply how heavily it’s been requested.
It probably was more popular than the useless meme that is the XF5U
I disagree. I fully expected the XF5U-1 to appear via DCT eventually ever since the apearance of the TOG II proved that it wasn’t just a one-time event for the Sturmtiger. I was somewhat blindsided by the KV-7, though in hindsight I understand why it made the cut for DCT, as I’m pretty sure I remembered it from the old forum some time ago.
Or this one:
FCM F1 — The Ultimate French Superheavy
Oh wait, the FCM F1 probably isn’t real enough, despite making it to the suggestions forums and being passed to the devs




