Don't allow players with premium vehicles at any BR, where they don't have tech tree vehicles yet

Why are you replying to me.

Well it wouldn’t make it irrelevant since premiums can research all ranks while non-premiums are generally only good for +/- 1 rank.

Instead of jumping straight to an XM-1 you could say use the M3A1. You still can grind the whole tree and likely faster but you work your way up like everyone else.

We are at the point where there are more premiums/packs, and event vehicles at certain ranks than normal tech tree tanks.

1 Like

Why not simply make it part of vehicles to be able to respawn them once? The respawn would double the “maximum repair cost”. Repair could therefore be more expensive with respawn.

Personally, I would have no problem to make this an option for premium vehicles only. It would ensure that backups keep their general functionality, while certainly reducing newbie ODL. It could also be a premium vehicle functionality for say 1-3 months. Ulitmately, it is a decision between p2w and ODL. You will not be able to please all.

are you gatekeeping replies too.

Why would you buy 5 premium vehicles insted of 1?
Why would you want to suffer and play trash on tracks?
Why you have to play WW1/WW2 tanks before going in modern stuff? How is beging good in Panther or Tiger can help you while you are in Leopard 2?

So you have to switch around them and play different vehicles & often also different roles in the match. Maybe you were playing as a light tank, now you can take a medium tank and then play SPAA.

Money.

Thats why almost no one is buying low tier premiums its a waste of money

I asked a question? Learn to read, also learn what gatekeeping means.

People often buy low tier premiums for fun instead of grinding purposes. For example, one of my friends bought the char 2bis (its his favorite tank) and the german tier 2 MLRS. He does not care about grinding gains at all. I personally would buy the brummbär. You can consider it ‘‘waste of money’’ but some people play the game for fun, and that is what they are buying. Fun.

Yes you can also buy IS-7 for 2k and have fun but thats not a point, if you want to grind TT why would you but low tier tracktor?

But the people buying these aren’t buying them for grinding purposes…

All my premiums were bought to make grind easier. Who’s they, for example in your case?

People who i know, friends. And people who i see in the game. Sometimes i ask why they bought something. I don’t even know why this is an argument. I sometimes buy stuff for fun too, like the uss douglas. Bought it purely to spam missiles, none of that grinding stuff.

So you can agree that if you want grind you dont by low tier shitters

It really depends on how someone grinds and what their grind goal is. If im looking to grind tier 3/4, i might buy a low tier vehicle to grind it, if i find it more fun and efficient to play a tier 4. Most people would want to grind max tier which is where the max tier grinding vehicles come into play. And while grinders for that reason might find the low tier vehicles as waste of money, i wanted to give you alternative perspective of those vehicles and why people buy them instead of also seeing them as waste of money.

2 Likes

Allowing players with a premium vehicle to play at any BR is their business model.

Well to be honest anything premium above rank 4 shouldn’t be allowed until rank 3 is reached in one nation → this is pretty fair considering that Reaching Rank 3 with premium rank 4 takes about what? 10 hours?

The lowest tanks and vehicules are easy to research, play and it teaches you some things for the following,… it is currently a better tutorial than we would ever recieve.

GAME EXPERIENCE,… that is all people starting the game are missing,… and YET they buy full high tier, get despised and turn away from the game,…

Is what you all want?
Is it what you all begged for?

The limitation should be fair and simple,… yet it should be happenning for the sake of games.

For me what gaijin need to do is when you have for exemple a rank 4 véhicule in the tech tree you Can buy a tank 5-6 premium but if you don’t have a rank 4 vehicule you can’t buy rank 5 or 6 premium

Again getting rank 3 or 4 before you are able to buy top tier premium wont help you with nothing…
Prop expirience in jet wow very usefull
Same goes for tanks thats why some of players are good in WW2 era tanks but sucks at top tier

1 Like