Don't allow players with premium vehicles at any BR, where they don't have tech tree vehicles yet

Tbh from what I usually on 10.0-11.3 see it’s prem vehicles vs prem vehicles and few non premium guys who get most kills. You may not like it buy that’s what Gaijin profit model is.
These prem guys are mostly blind and deaf tho so I see them as easy kills. Just keep in mind that your teammates are enemies in blue and don’t expect them to do anything useful or cover you.

More like pay to lose tbh i love killing this type of players it easy it can destroy new players experience? sure, but it isn’t my fault gaijin allow new players to buy their ways and get destroy by experience players what gaijin should do? well can only be able to buy ranks VII only when you unlock ranks VI at very least, they have some experience in some aspect to use ranks VII

they need to add a player and vehicle rank system again like they did at the beginning of the game. e.g Player Rank 10…vehicle rank 90… player can’t play until that rank has been achieved or something similar

1 Like

for those who dont remember at the start you had a player level and nation level and each plane had a certain level you had to be at like this.
Player level 10
Nation US level 10
now say they wanted to use a vehicle at level 20 for the us…they couldn’t until both player and Nation level was 20 and this was just for one nation all five were like that so if you started say Russian tree it would be zero but your player level would be 10 until you got the nations level up…this was a good and bad thing as it seems to stop stuff like this happening that you mentioned.

1 Like

No way they will put any limitations on wallet warriors, they’re simply cash cows that you’re making a living off of.

1 Like

this is what it use to look like

Oh no we lost another round in our favorite game cuz someone bought a premium or grinded top tier reward from some event, we have to stand against it and ban them or lock them out.

Are you guys serious? Its only a game where even if you are amazing at it you get NOTHING. You want be competetive join one of the tournaments or some squadron, make a custom lobby with other tryhards and play.

You act like bunch od spoiled crybabies that wont accept antything that is not their way.
Why new player cant jump in into top tier from the start? How is driving faster more responsive tank with stab thermals lrf harder than driving a shitbox at low tier without any type od assist with shells that take deep dive after 50m.
Why would new player want to play some old crap? Did you saw last patch trailer? Or WT add? Its about modern stuff. If new players see it and that the reason why he joins the game why should he blocked.

Expirence from tier is worthless at top tier or even mid tier, diffrent tanks diffrent playstyle only thing that stays the same are crapy maps that are cut anyway do you dont have to know them.

Dont forget how disgusting slow is grind without premium, how terrible is playing stock and please stop crying about it, there are the same type of players in other team that you dont cry about since you farm them and boost your ego.

6 Likes

Being bad isn’t against the rules.

Stop gatekeeping people in a glorified team deathmatch game lol

1 Like

People will whine the moment Gaijin does something about it.

1 Like

While I agree that buying into top tier is bad, especially if it is newbies doing so, imposibg such restrictions would cost Gaijin a huge amount of money.

1 Like

And again:
Allowing vehicles to respawn (once,twice?) for free would reduce the problem of the ODLs.

1 Like

Make backups purchaseable in match and make sure they’re not overpriced. problem fixed.

I doubt that anyone would buy them.

I would!

Best price in past was 10GE. You would spend that?

I’d rather just be able to respawn the vehicle, as it has already been implemented. That would also balance the value of premium tanks better.

I meant the backups to cost SL. Clearly i should have written that in my comment.

1 Like

They would already cost the repair. How much would you be willing to spend on a backup in SL?

5-10k sl. to note, i play this game for fun, i like playing fun vehicles. I don’t have money issues, or issues with the grind.

Who are you to decide if someone else cannot spend money on WT and play the game? We all have to start somewhere, even if this person starts at low tier, the moment he hits above, say, BR 3.0 (which is like within hours) he will be playing with lvl 100 people who play the game for 10 years. Does it really matter?

Gatekeeping like “Johnny can’t play on my team, HE BAD” is just sad.

Yea sucks if you need to rely on someone who doesn’t really know what they are doing, but work around it. You are so good right, that you need to make a forum post about a level 5 being bad, I’m sure you can work it out. Lol.

4 Likes

The whole point of premium vehicle is to grind the tree. If you could only buy vehicle that is on the same Tier as you already have it makes the premiums irrelevant => much less income from sales => game does not make money => game dies

It’s just a game. I will leave the battle if I don’t like map or don’t feel like playing more than one vehicle. It makes you angry? Get a therapist.

1 Like