Don't allow players with premium vehicles at any BR, where they don't have tech tree vehicles yet

I do not play pvp over 8.0, because it is just a shitshow for me, but i have quite a few 10.0+ vehicles, that i use in PVE. And while even 3 people could win those matches, i get nothing but either hardcore wehraboos, or these new players as teammates. And i am totally serious here, i would be better off alone, than with them.

I also talk to people playing pvp at those BRs, and they pretty much say what i do/did here.

Didn’t know they were rank 8, but they aren’t 11.7/12.3 which is the top BR. Technicality for sure but I don’t disagree with your argument.

As I said above, I would consider the highest BR “top tier” but that’s me.

oh you poor thing…

1 Like

So is it the rank that determines top tier, or the BR?
Anyway, nice goalpost shifting!

Thing is I’m not against people having premiums or squadron vehicles if they actually have a bit of a lineup to go with it - they don’t even have to be good at the game but at least have more than 1 vehicle to bring :D

Nah i consider rank as that means Britain had no top tier until the Gripen

So Rank 7 is considered top tier?

No but they usually get matched maked with it in least in air
Rank 8 is top tier

The Leclerc is 11.7 at Rank 7 so it’s not top tier?

Personally consider Rank 7 and 8 top tier given that they fight eachother and at least in ground forces there is generally minimal differences.

1 Like

Thats br compression for you
Max rank should house the max br but their is always gonna be exceptions

1 Like

Oh how we love it…

1 Like

Didn’t know they were rank 8, but they aren’t 11.7/12.3 which is the top BR. Technicality for sure but I don’t disagree with your argument.
As I said above, I would consider the highest BR “top tier” but that’s me.

Reading comprehension tends to help - Ranks don’t really relate to top tier imo, they’re just a rough guideline to allow the restrictions that prevent rushing down one line otherwise why is a Rank 8 premium not 11.7 and 12.3 respectively?

Their isn’t any rank 8 premiums i can only recall an event plane that should be rank 8

The new tornado for germany is rank 8 for some reason

No the premium is rank 7 the event which is identical in every way is rank 8 which make no sense

Tornado IDS MFG (Germany) - War Thunder Wiki

Premium or event, the argument is the purchasing your way which is possible still with event vehicles.

1 Like

Thats the event the premium is identical but lower rank

Yeah sorry, clarified with an edit.

Well it aint pay to win cause it ain’t good

I get why people are salty about this as they want team mates who can hold their own but you can’t really expect a company not try and make profit of a game.